Chapter 18

Emma's POV

It's been about a month or so since Mitch and I got married. I woke up this morning and was throwing up. I ran to the bathroom to through up again I herd a knock on the door. "Hey baby girl are you ok?" Mitch asked. "Well I'm throwing up and don't feel good" "Go lay down maybe you will feel better" "Ok... can you come lay with me?" I said putting the hood up on my creeper hoodie. "Sure baby girl" "Thanks" I layed down and fell asleep for around an hour. "Hey Emma I'm going over Jerome's house to hang out ok" "Ok I'm going to go to the store to get some stuff in like an hour ok" "Ok I'll be back later" "Bye babe" he left. I felt fine now.... could I be pregnant?

~store~

I picked up a pregnancy test and payed. I got back and used it I waited for it to read. when I was waiting Mitch came home. "Hey Emma I'm home you feeling better?" I looked at the test and it said positive. I walked out of the bathroom with the test behind my back. "Guess what" "well it seams like you have something and you seem to feel better" "Im pregnant!" I said showing him the test. "REALLY?!?" "YES!!" "THATS AWESOME!!" he said hugging me. "I'm going to make an appointment for the doctors tomorrow morning" "Ok.. I love you baby girl" he said hugging me. "I love you to" I called the doctor and they said I could come in tomorrow morning. "Mitch I'm going to bed you coming?" "Yeah" he came in and layed next to me.

~next morning~

"Baby girl get up your doctors appointment is in 30 min" "I'm up" I said walking to the dresser to get cloths.

~doctors~

We sat in the waiting room. "Mr and mrs Hudges?" "That's us" "the doctor will see you now" we walked in and they did a sonogram. "Your baby is doing fine and your 3 weeks pregnant" he said. "Thank you" we said and left. "we should go tell Jerome and Nicky" I said. "We can go over now?" "Ok"

~at Jerome's house~

We walked up and knocked on the door and Jerome answered. "Hey guys... Emma are you feeling better?" "Yep" "Come in.... HEY NICKY EMMA AND BIGGUMS ARE HERE!" he yelled so Nicky could here him. "hey Emma you feeling better?" "Yep" "so Emma and I have something to tell you guys." "WHAT IS IT!" "I'm pregnant" "OMG CONGRATS!" Nicky said hugging my. "So your going to have a mini biggums?" "Yes Jerome a mini biggums" I said laughing. " I'm going to call your kid mini biggums you know that right?" "I know" Mitch said. "Well were going to go over Adam's to tell them we will see you later" Mitch said. "Bye biggums"

~Adam's house~

We knocked on the door. "Hey Mitch hey Emma... I herd you didn't feel good you ok?" Adam said. "HEY GUYS!" I herd Anna yell from the kitchen. "Yeah I am" I said. "Come in" we came in. "Emma and I have something important to tell you guys" "What" "I'm pregnant" "CONGRATS GUYS" Anna yelled hugging us.

~home~

After a long day of visiting people I was tired. "I'm going to sleep" ok I'm coming" Mitch said.

(AN: so it's an UPDATE YAAAAA! I haven't had time to update this story because I have been working on another fanfic)