TRAVLE TIME!! (Ellie named this)

Ellie's POV

It's finally Thursday!! I did some last min packing and then texted Emma ( E: Emma El: Ellie)

El: hey leaving for the airport in 5 min :)

E: YAAAAA Can't wait to see you Jason and Ty!!

El: I KNOW!!

E: Well you better leave now so you don't miss your flight.

El: Ok see you tonight :D

I went out to my car and drove to the airport. I still had an hour left. after going through security I got out my phone to text Jason to tell him I needed a place to meet him and Ty so we could sit next to each other. (J: Jason E: Ellie)

E: Hey Jason I have a few min till I have to get on my flight I need to know were we should meet before getting on our flight.

J: we can meet at the gate if you want:)

E: ok that's fine see you guys in a few hours :)

J: see you later :)

Jason's POV

"HURRY UP TY WE HAVE TO LEAVE NOW" I yelled walking out the door. "IM COMMING!" he yelled back.

~at the airport~

We went through security and sat down on the bench and waited for Ellie. "when do you think she'll be here?" I asked. "I don't know but we could do a vlog till she gets here." "ok" I grabbed my camera ant turned it on. "Hello star Jason here and I'm sitting in the airport with Ty and the reason we are here is that we are going to visit Emma Mitch Jerome Nicky Adam and Anna. we will be there until PAX is over. We are also waiting for Ellie who should be here any min her flight just got in." I said looking around. I really didn't know what she looked like but she knows what Ty and I look like. I saw a girl staring at us I hope it wasn't a crazy fan... it might be her. the girl looked my age with short dirty blond hair and she had a TrueMU shirt and jeans on. "Hey Jason" she said waving. "and I think that's her now" I said walking over towards her still vloging.

Ellie's POV

I got to the gate that I was to meet Jason and Ty at. I walked around trying to find them. finally I found them and Jason was vloging. "Hey Jason" I said. he got up and walked over to me. He was still vloging. "are you Ellie?" "Yes I am" "I found her guys! well I'm going to stop the video here and start filming when we get to Pennsylvania see you soon." he said and turned off the camera. " So how long till we get on the plain?" "in like 15 min" he said and Ty walked up to us. "Hey Ty" "hey your Ellie right" "yep" well our flight just got called let's go" Jason said. "I CALL A WINDOW SEAT!" I yelled. "I CALL NOT MIDDLE SEAT!" Ty yelled. "FINE ILL TAKE THE MIDDLE SEAT!" Jason yelled. We boarded the plain and I sat next to the window and Jason was sitting next to me and Ty on the end. As soon as we were up in the air I got out my laptop and went on iTunes and clicked on eclipse. I was just looking out the window when I saw Jason glance over at my screen. He quickly looked away from my screen.

Jason's POV

I looked over at Ellie's computer screen and she was listening to ECLIPSE COOL!

~a few hours later~

We got off the plain and went and got our bags

Ellie's POV

We grabbed our bags and walked outside and I called Emma "hey were here" "ok we will be there it 10 min were are you guys standing at?" "were at the main doors" "ok see you soon!" she said and I hung up. "They will be here in 10 min" "OK" Ty said.

Emma's POV

"Mitch Jerome Adam you guys coming with me" "IM COMING!" Adam yelled running to the door "I'm coming to!" Mitch Adam and I got in the car and I drove to the airport. when we got there we saw Jason and Ty vloging and Ellie sitting there playing on her phone. "HEY GUYS" I yelled getting out of the car. I herd the door slam and Adam yelled. "JASON I MISSED YOU" Adam yelled running over to hug him. "WHAT ABOUT ME" Ty yelled. "hey buddy" Adam said poking him. "IM HERE TO!" Ellie yelled. "HEY!" I said running over to her and giving her a hug. "GROUP HUG!!!" Mitch said hugging Jason and Ty. "Come on Jerome is at home with Nicky and Anna." I said.

~at home~

I walked into the house and I herd yelling from the game room they must be playing COD or something. "HEY WERE HOME!" I yelled then herd people running through the house. "Oh god" I herd Ellie mumble. "I know" I said. "JASON TY!!!!!" I herd Jerome yell. Jerome came running into the kitchen and hugged Jason and Ty. "and this must be Ellie" "Yes I am" she said smiling. "ok so 2 people can sleep in the guest room and one on the couch" I said. "I CALL THE COUCH!" Ty yelled. "Ok then Jason and Ellie can share the guest room one can sleep in the bed and the other on the air bed or you to can just share the bed." I said. " I'll take the air bed." Jason said. "I'll take the bed then" Ellie said. They went and unpacked and we ordered pizza. after eating Adam Anna Jerome and Nicky went home and we all went to sleep.

AN: Ellie I know your reading this so I needed to ask you if it was ok if you date Jason in the story.