Chapter 14

Emma's POV

To day Mitch and I were going to visit my mom. he has never met her. I got up and got dressed and walked downstairs. "Hey" I said walking over to him "Hey... so what are we doing today?" "Were going to my moms house today.... remember ?" "Oh yeah... I forgot..... what time do we have to be there?" "In an hour" "so were leaving now?" "yes" "LETS GOOOOO!" he yelled walking out the door. we got in the car and drove to my moms.

~skipping the car ride~

We got out of the car and knocked on the door and my mom answered. "Hey mom" "hey Emma" she said hugging me. Mitch just stood there awkwardly. "Oh and mom this is Mitch my boyfriend I was telling you about" I said. "hi nice to meet you" he said. "Come in" my mom said. I walked in and saw my moms dog. "SAM!!!" I yelled and he ran over to me. "He really missed you" my mom said walking to the kitchen. "Haha I can tell" I said petting him. "So Emma how long have you and Mitch been dating?" my mom said. "Around 3 or 4 months" "and we live together to" Mitch added. we stayed for a few hours and left to go home.

~at home~

I walked in the house and sat on the bed and Mitch sat next to me. "I think my mom really liked you" "I do to" "Hey when can I meet your mom and dad?" I said. "um we could go for Christmas" he said. it was October... And almost Halloween. "Ok sounds fun!" "so next week is Halloween do you have your costume yet?" "Yep!" "what are you going to be?" "I'm going to were all black and my spirit hood and I'm going to be a wolf.... what are you going to be?" "well Jerome Adam Tyler and I are dressing up as our minecraft skins" "wait..... Tyler as in munchingbrotato?" "Yeah why" "I thought he lived in Canada!" "yeah he does but he is here for three weeks and is coming to the Halloween party" "Oh cool when does he git here?" "he is over Jerome's now" "we should go all hangout!" "Ok I'll call biggums" "YAAAAAA!!!" I yelled hugging him. I record with Tyler all the time so that's why I'm really excited. I have never met him irl yet so I'm really excited. "Jerome said come over when ever you want" "LETS GO NOW!" I yelled. "You really want to see Tyler don't you" "YES... he is like my best friend I record with him all the time." "THEN LETS GO!!"

Tyler's POV

I just got to Pennsylvania a few hours ago and I was staying at Jerome's place. "Hey Tyler we have people coming over"Jerome said walking into the room "WHO!" I yelled I was really bored. "Emma and Mitch" he said. "Ok" I said.... Emma and I always record together we were like best friends but never met irl so I was excited. Awhile later there was a knock on the door. "I GOT IT!!" I yelled in my Janet voice.

Emma's POV

I got out of the car and ran to the door and knocked. I herd someone yell. "I GOT IT!!!" It was Tyler in his Janet voice. I started to laugh Mitch walked up to me and gave me a look like wtf is wrong with you. then the door opened and I saw Tyler standing there. "GIVE YOUR AUNTI JANET A HUG!" he yelled and I gave him a hug and we walked into the house. "So Tyler I herd you will be here for a few weeks" "Yep I'll be here for 3 weeks" "BIGGUMS!!!" Jerome yelled running to Mitch. "Jerome!" I yelled laughing "What?!" "You saw Mitch yesterday and you recorded with him today to" "I know but STILL!" "Why is everyone yelling" Nicky said walking into the living room. "Emma and Mitch are here" "Hey guys" "so what do you guys want to do?" "um..... MOVIE NIGHT!!!" Tyler yelled. "YAAAAAA" I yelled and high fived him. we sat down on the couch. I sat next to Mitch with my head on his shoulder. Jerome and Nicky sat next to each other the same way Mitch and I were and Tyler was laying on the floor for I don't know what reason. We watched a few movies and Mitch and I went home and went to sleep.

AN: I have nothing to say but HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!🎃👻