The Question

Jason's POV
We got in the car and I finally decided to tell her I liked her. I looked over at her "Hey Ellie can I tell you something?" "Yeah" "I liked you since I saw you at the airport.. I wanted to ask you something to" "Jason I like you to". I hope she didn't mean as just friends. "Will you be my girlfriend" (AN: ONCE AGAIN AWKWARD TO WRITE BECAUSE ELLIE IS READING...Lol) she just sat there and starred at me. "YES!!!" She said. thank god she didn't say no. I leaned over and kissed her.

Ellie's POV
I was sitting in the car after he asked me. 'WOW I can't believe that I'm Jason's girlfriend! never thought that would happen in a million years'. a few moments later he kissed me. IT WAS AMAZING!! so were do you want to go?" he asked me. "Um... let's go the movies" "Sounds fun" " lets go"
~After the movie~
"That was fun" "it was let's go home Jason" we walked back to the car holding hands.
~at home~
We walked in the house holding hands again.

Emma's POV
Mitch and I were in the kitchen eating dinner when we herd the door open and someone walked up stairs. "hey guys were home!" it was Jason and Ellie. I wonder how there day was. they walked in holding hands. "well I take it your day went well" I said. "Yeah it did" Ellie said smiling. "Ellie come here" I said walking into mine and Mitch's room. "What" "how did your day go what happened!" "It went really well and were dating to!" "OMG THATS AWESOME!" "I KNOW!" she said. Jason and Mitch walked in. "WTF are you two yelling about" Mitch asked confused. "Nothing" we said together. "Ok then" Jason said. "come on baby girl it's getting late we should go to bed." Mitch said "Ok" I said grabbing my pajama pants. "Good night guys" I said as Jason and Ellie walked to there room. "GOODNIGHT TY!!" I yelled into the living room. "GOODNIGHT!!" he yelled back. I changed and sat down on our bed looking at twitter. A few moments later I felt someone cover my eyes. "Hi" I said. "Ready for bed baby girl?" Mitch said sitting next to me. "Maybe" "what are you doing?" "looking at twitter and Instagram" "well lay down and go to sleep" "ok" I layed down and was still on twitter. a few moments later I got a notification on Instagram it said: @cococat27 won't put down her phone. along with a picture of my face lit up by my phone in the dark. "Really Mitch" "Just go to sleep" "fine" I said putting my phone on charge. I fell asleep with Mitch's arms around me.

Ellie's POV
I went and got ready for bed I got my phone out waiting for Jason. I went on twitter and was answering people when I saw Mitch tweeted something. it was a picture of Emma on her phone and it said she won't put her phone down. I laughed at that because a after I read it I herd her yell at Mitch. then Jason walked in and saw me laughing. "what are you laughing about over there?" "I'm laughing at this" I said showing him the picture. "Your being the same way over there" he said flipping his bed back over from this morning. (AN: If you don't remember what happened Adam flipped Jason's bed over to wake him up) "ITS SO COLD!" I said. "YOU HAVE ALL THE BLANKETS!" "I know but still" "its colder on the floor so be happy about that" he said. "Do you want to sleep in the bed with me?" "Yes" he said getting in bed next to me. he fell asleep hugging me. I was fine with it because he is now my boyfriend. I soon fell asleep after that.

AN: Yaaaaaaaaa I write another chapter :)