Chapter 9

Jason's POV

The next morning I woke up to Adam flipping my air bed over. "WTF ADAM!!!" "Mitch said you weren't awake yet so I decides to flip you off your bed" he said laughing. then I looked over and saw someone standing at the door. "Dood is everything ok? I herd a loud noise" it was Mitch. "Yeah Adam just flipped me of the bed." "ok then.... oh and breakfast is ready" "ok coming" I said getting dressed.

Ellie's POV (I know Ellie is reading this story so this is kind of awkward to write for me lol)

I was sitting in the kitchen waiting for everyone to wake up. the only ones up are Adam Mitch Anna and Jerome and Nicky are coming 2 hours. so that just leave Jason and Emma who are sleeping. I was just sitting at the table when I herd a loud thud come from the room I was staying in and then I herd Adam laughing and Jason yell at him..... oh god. then a few moments later Jason Adam Mitch and Emma came walking in. "what happened" I asked Jason. "Adam flipped me off my bed" he said sitting next to me. "Oh ok then... well what are we doing today?" "Well Anna and I are going to see the big duck at the point downtown today" Adam said. Jerome and Nicky walked in. "Mitch and I are going to the store in an hour because we have like no food" Emma said. "I'm going to record when Mitch and Emma are at the store" Ty said. "I have no plans for today." Jason said. "what are you guys doing?" I asked looking at Jerome and Nicky. "were going to walk around the mall." Nicky said. "I'm not doing anything" I said. "well do you want to go walk around town later today with me?" "ok sounds fun!" I said. 'I'm SO EXCITED to walk around with Jason.... as you can tell I really like him'.

~1 hour later~

Emma Mitch Jerome and Nicky left and Ty was recording. "Ellie you ready to go?" Jason yelled from the kitchen. "yeah just let me grab something!" "grab a hoodie it's cold out side!" "Ok" I said. I grabbed my hoodie and my creeper scarf and walked into the kitchen. "Ready" "ok let's go". we walked to his rental car and he got in and turned on the car.

~skipping the car ride BECAUSE I CAN! :3~

We got out of the car and we were downtown. "hey Jason do you know were we are?" "Um.... I think were at the point because there is the big duck that Adam was talking about." "oh cool" (AN: the big duck was actually downtown were I live pictures of it are on my twitter). We walked over and saw the duck it was huge. we ended up finding Anna and Adam because we could here Adam he was being loud. "so how's the date going?" Anna whispered to me. "it's not a date" "I know you like him Emma told me" "oh.... I don't know if he likes me back" "I think he does because he didn't complain when he had to share a room with you and he looked really excited to hangout with you today" "OMG YOUR RIGHT!" I whispered/yelled. "Hey Ellie do you want to go to lunch with me?" "like a date?" I said. "YEAH like a date" Jason said. at that point I started to fangirl in my head. "OK" I said. we walked to the car and drove to the restraint. "Come on" he said getting out of the car. we walked into the restraint and we took our seats. "so how do you like Pittsburg?" (AN: yes I do actually live in Pittsburg) he asked. "I like it but it's a little colder than I'm use to.... what about you how do you like it?" "well I'm use to it being hot were I live but it's nice" he said. We finished eating and went back to the car. "I had fun" "me to.... hey Ellie can I tell you something?" "yeah" I said looking at him.

AN: OOOOOOOO CLIFFHANGER!!!!!! I'm so mean :P