Chapter 19

Emma's POV

It's been around a month and a half and Mitch and I will find out the gender of the baby. "Mitch get up" "no" "Yes" "No" "Yes" "No" "Yes" and this went on for around ten min. "Get up we have to go to the doctors" "Ok Fine" he said getting up.

~at the doctors~

"Well would you like to know the gender of the baby?" the doctor asked. "Yes" "Before I tell you what do you want it to be?" "I want a girl" I said "So do I" Mitch said. "Well you guys are in luck it is a girl" "Thank you" I said as we were leaving. I put my creeper hoodie on and I can't zip it up any more because of my belly so I just put my hood up. We walked to the car. "Now I have two baby girls" Mitch said kissing my cheek. "Yeah" I said smiling.

~8 months later~

"Emma I'm going to Jerome's you coming?" "Yeah" I said walking out side with him.

~at Jerome's~

"Hey Emma.... so aren't you due any day now?" Nicky asked. "Friday" I said. "what in like 3 days wow" "so you guys want to watch a movie?" "Sure" "Ok" we all agreed. an hour later I felt pains in my stomach. "Mitch I think the baby is coming" I said calmly. "Jerome Emma thinks she is having the baby you two coming?" "Yeah we will go in a different car though go now" Mitch drove me to the hospital.

Mitch's POV

We walked in to the hospital. "Hi how may I help you" the ER lady said. "My wife is having her baby" "Ok we will take her stay here in the waiting room" she said. "stay strong baby girl" I said and kissed Emma. I sat down and Nicky Jerome Adam and Anna came in. "Guys over here" I said. "did she go in?" "Yes" I said and they all sat down.

~a while later~

"Mr.Hudges?" "That's me" "You may come see your wife" "Can my friends come?" "Yes" we walked back to Emma's room. she was siting up in a bed holding our daughter. "Hey babe" "Hey baby girl" I said kissing her. "She looks like you" I said. "What are you going to name her?" Jerome asked. "Isabella Anna Hudges" Emma said. "Bella for short" I said.