Bad boy

Taylor: headspace of 1 year old
Aaron: daddy

Aaron's pov

"Taylor it's nap time." "No!" I sighed loudly. I've been trying to get him to take a nap for 30 minutes. He won't budge. "Daddy will lay with you and be there when you wake up ok?" "No!" Then he did the unthinkable, at least to me. He hit me. I was in complete shock at first. "We do not hit Taylor! You're going to timeout and you will take a nap!" He started to cry then it escalated to screams as I picked him up. I walked to his nursery and laid him in his crib. "You will sit here until you're ready to say sorry. Then you will be put down for a nap." I turned on the baby monitor and shut his door. I sighed still hearing his cries through the baby monitor. I went straight to the kitchen to make lunch for us. I know Taylor's gonna be hungry when he wakes up. He's probably gonna be sad too. Taylor knows the difference between good boy and bad boy. Taylor knew what he did was bad so he's gonna feel guilty then I'll feel guilty and end up giving him candy before dinner like always. Shaking those thoughts out of my head my head  I finished lunch and went to check on my baby. I walked in his room to see him sound asleep. His thumb in his mouth and tear stains on his cheeks. I kissed his head and walked out. I watched tv for about an hour then heard him call me. "Daddy. Daddy." "I'm coming Taylor." I ran up the stairs and picked him up. "Are you ready to say sorry?" Taylor nodded quickly. "Sowwy daddy." "Daddy forgives his little bad boy. Now let's go eat lunch." Taylor giggled and snuggles into my chest. "Daddy loves his bad boy."