Possesive much?

Cameron: 2 1/2 year old headspace
Nash: daddy

Cameron's pov

Today me and daddy are going out. I don't like going out with daddy because other people try to talk to him and I don't like that. "Come on baby boy." I got up and ran to him. "You ready?" "Yeah." He held my hand and walked me to the car. "Be good today for me please ok?" I nodded and smiled. "I wove you daddy." "I love you too baby." He missed my head then put me in my car seat. He buckled me in and got into the driver seat. "What do you want to listen to baby?" "Why Don't We(my favorite band atm lol go check them out. Jack is mine tho so hands off lol)!" Daddy put in their albums. After we listened to the invitation album we arrived at a big building. "Remember be good." I nodded and waited to be taken out of my car seat. Once daddy got me out we walked inside. "Hi uh appointment for Grier?" I looked at the lady behind the desk. "Yes 3rd floor second door on your left." Daddy nodded and pulled him with him. I glared at the lady. She talked to my daddy. "Cameron." I looked at daddy. "That's strike one. I understand you don't want anyone to talk to daddy but you don't glare at anyone understood?" I nodded and held onto him tighter. "It's ok baby." He rubbed my hair back a little. We got out off the elevator and walked to the room. When we walked into the room I saw a lot of people. No one better talk to daddy. "Hey Nash. how are you?" Daddy smiled at the man. "Hey Carter. I'm great. How are you?" "I'm good. Who's this cutie?" He smiled at me. "This is Cameron. Say hi baby." "Hi." I said quietly but still loud enough for them to hear. "He's little shy." When Carter walked away I death glared him. Daddy saw me. "Strike two. One more strike and you get a spanking when we get home." I sulked back and held onto him. I didn't say much or look at anyone. I made daddy mad at me. I didn't mean to. Daddy and everyone else were sitting in a meeting. I was just sitting there playing with my fingers. Daddy rubbed my back slightly and kept listening. "Nash you'll have to leave your little baby at home." I looked up at the random guy. No daddy can't leave me. "We'll have a babysitter for him don't worry." He smiled at me. Daddy knew I wasn't happy. "No." I held onto him tight. "Cameron it'll be ok." Daddy rubbed my leg softly and smiled. "No you're mine. No one take you." I glared at everyone and snuggled into daddy. Daddy then whispered in my ear. "Strike three. You better behave or you'll get a timeout with the spanking." I sulked back into my chair again. Daddy's mad at me again. "I'm sorry he has separation anxiety." Daddy sighed. "Don't be sorry that's completely understandable but he can't go with you it's to risky." Daddy nodded. After the meeting daddy quickly took me home. "I'm disappointed in you Cameron." I just looked down and sniffed. "You my daddy." "Baby why do you keep saying this?" I started crying. I wasn't little anymore. "M-m-m-m" "oh Cameron calm down bud." Nash hugged me. "Shhh. Talk when you're ready." After a little I started to talk. "My last daddy left me for someone else." "Oh Cameron. I would never leave you honey. I love you." Nash kissed my head. I could slowly feel myself slipping back in. "But I do still have to punish you." I nodded and laid across his lap. "Only 5 ok?" "Yes Daddy." He smiled sympathetically and started. SMACK. SMACK. SMACK. "Two more baby." SMACK. SMACK. "There all done." He pulled me into his chest and hugged me. "Daddy will always love you and never leave you baby boy." I snuggled into him and smiled. "Wove you Daddy." "I love you too baby boy." With his words playing in my head I fell asleep. No more being mean to daddy's friends.