Spend time with me

Jacob: headspace of 1 year old
Aaron: dada

Jacob's pov

"Aaron." "Not now Jacob." I've been hearing that for two weeks straight. I never hang out with Aaron anymore. I live with him but he's always out with his friends. He never pays attention to me anymore. "Aaron this is important." "It can wait Jacob. Go play in your room or something till I'm done." I sniffled and walked to my room. I just want the old Aaron back. I hate being alone. I haven't slept in days because Aaron leaves me home alone at night. We used to cuddle every night now I just use his sweater but it's not the same. I miss Aaron. "JACOB IM GOING OUT WITH THE JACKS. MONEYS ON THE COUNTER FOR FOOD. DON'T WAIT UP." He slammed the door without saying I love you. I miss his I love you's. I miss him cooking dinner with me to help. I miss cuddly Friday's. I started to cry thinking of everything we used to do. I laid in his bed with his sweater on and fell asleep. Maybe he'll be back tomorrow.

-2 weeks later-

"Jacob." I looked up from my fingers and saw Aaron staring at me. I gave a sad smile and took out my headphones. "Hey." "I'm going out for dinner tonight want anything?" "No I'm ok." Tears formed in my eyes. "Are you sure?" "Yeah. I'm fine." "Ok." He left again without telling me I love you. I sat there cuddled in his sweater and cried. I listened to Sad Song by We The Kings. After hours of crying I finally fell asleep.

Aaron's pov

I've noticed that Jacob hasn't been himself lately. He's always locked in his room or staring blankly at his phone listening to sad songs. I've also noticed that I go out a lot and leave Jacob alone. I've been doing this for weeks. Almost a month to be honest. I feel horrible about it. I lied to Jacob when I said I was going to get food I really went to go get stuff for him. Jacob's like a son to me and I would never try to hurt him. I guess I got caught up in the fast life. I went into the store and quickly started finding things. I saw cute onesie pajamas he could wear. I grabbed maybe 8 of those then grabbed a big box of diapers his size. He's very small for a 13 year old. I grabbed baby bottles and toys that he could play with. I also grabbed a playpen and some pacifiers. This may seem odd but I know he'll love it and so will the boys. Jacob deserves more love and care from me so this is how he'll get it. After picking up more stuff a baby would need I payed and left. I picked up his favorite food just because. I called Cameron and Taylor to help me put up the crib and highchair. I called Matt over to watch Jacob incase he wakes up while we're still building. Matt's bringing Carter along just for the fun of it. I walked in the house and quickly changed Jacob. I knew he would be sleep he always is when I get home. I changed everything on him and laid him in the playpen with his teddy I got him and a pacifier that says daddy's little boy. He stayed sleep as Cameron, Taylor, Matt, and Carter arrived. Matt and Carter stayed down stairs while Cameron, Taylor, and I worked on his room. It didn't take long since his room was already blue we just put railings up for his bed then put baby decorations on the wall. We then built the changing table in his bathroom. That was easier than we thought it would be. I went to see if Jacob was awake and also to take him back to his room. I picked up Jacob and slowly took him to his room as Cameron, Carter, and Taylor worker on the highchair. Matt fell asleep on the couch so I'm gonna watch him and make sure he doesn't fall off. It took a couple of hours but everything was set and ready. After everyone left I showered and almost went to bed. I realized I need to turn the baby monitor on. Once I did I heard shuffling and quite whimpers. I walked into his room to see he wasn't a very happy baby as he was having a nightmare. I softly started singing the Flintstones as that's his favorite song from Full House.

"Flintstones - meet the Flintstones, They're a modern stone age family.
From the town of bedrock,
They're a place right out of history.
Let's ride with the family down the street,
Someday Fred will win the fight and the cat will stay outside for the night.
When you're with the Flintstones,
You'll have a yabbadabba-doo time,
A dabba-doo time,
We'll have a gay old time!
Wilmaaaaaa!"

He snuggled into his bed and slept peacefully. He's my perfect little baby.

-next morning-

I woke up to crying. I got out of bed and walked into Jacob's room. Big fat tears were rolling down his face. I picked him up and kissed his head. "Did you miss daddy?" He nodded and hugged me. I smiled and walked to his bathroom. "I need to change you ok? It'll be quick." He nodded and let me change him without any fight. He doesn't know that the boys know but he'll find out later. I walked downstairs and sat him in his playpen and turned on Flintstones. He squealed and giggled. I smiled and walked off to cook breakfast. "Ilmaaaaaa." He squealed and laughed. I finished breakfast and got Jacob in his highchair. "Dada." I smiled and feed him. "Yes baby?" "Ummy." "Is it yummy?" He nodded and ate more. "Dada made it just for you." He giggled. After breakfast I went and changed him into a new onesie and diaper. Once he was changed the boys had arrived. "Your uncles are here baby." He was slightly confused until he saw Matt, Taylor, Carter, Cameron, Nash, and the Jacks. He was in shock for a minute then started to cry. I sat him in his playpen and everyone started to sing.

"Flintstones - meet the Flintstones, They're a modern stone age family.
From the town of bedrock,
They're a place right out of history.
Let's ride with the family down the street,
Someday Fred will win the fight and the cat will stay outside for the night.
When you're with the Flintstones,
You'll have a yabbadabba-doo time,
A dabba-doo time,
We'll have a gay old time!
Wilmaaaaaa!"

He calmed down and sniffled. "Again?" I received a sad whine and small tears coming out of Jacob's eyes.

"Flintstones - meet the Flintstones, They're a modern stone age family.
From the town of bedrock,
They're a place right out of history.
Let's ride with the family down the street,
Someday Fred will win the fight and the cat will stay outside for the night.
When you're with the Flintstones,
You'll have a yabbadabba-doo time,
A dabba-doo time,
We'll have a gay old time!
Wilmaaaaaa!"

He giggled and smiled. "Ilmaaaaaa!" I smiled and kissed his cheek. "He's a happy baby." Matt squealed. "I promise to love you no matter what Jacob." I kissed his head and cuddled him close.