Baby Jack-JA/ A/N at the end

Jonah's pov

"Jack come on get up we have stuff to do today!" I groaned as I dragged Jack out of his bed. "Leave me be Jonah." He whined. "Jack get up and get ready. We have an interview then tour rehearsal. Let's go." I threw clothes at him and walked out. "Did you get him out of bed?" Corbyn asked while handing me coffee. "I'd hope so unless he's gonna sleep on the ground." Corbyn chuckled and grabbed a bowl of rice crispy cereal. "Daniel! Put me down! Jonah! Corbyn!" I turned it the stairs and saw Daniel carrying Jack on his hip. I chuckled. "Well good morning to you too." Daniel put him down and smiled. "He tried to lay back in bed after he got dress so I brought him down here." Jack grumbled and went to get food. Zach stumbled down the stairs trying to fix his shoes. "Zach slow down we have a whole hour before we leave." Corbyn chuckled. "Wait really?" He sighed and went to go find breakfast. I sat on the couch scrolling through my phone when I heard a crash and a loud squeak. I got up and went to the kitchen and saw Jack surrounded by pots and pans. "I just wanted a pan." He frowned and looked at me and Zach. "It's ok. Just grab whatever pan you need and I'll clean it up." Jack nodded and grabbed a pan then went to cook whatever as I cleaned up with the help of Zach. "Do I have time to take a nap?" Zach asked while handing me the last pot. I looked at my watch. "You have 30 minuets. I advise napping on the couch next to Daniel and Corbyn." He nodded walked out of the kitchen. I turned around and saw Jack cooking eggs. "Ow!" He yelped and held his wrist. "Go run cold water on that. I'll finish the eggs." He nodded and went to the bathroom. After I finished the eggs I put them on a plate with a piece of toast and set it on the table for Jack. "JONAH!" I quickly ran to the bathroom and saw Jack holding his head, tears streaming down his face and sitting on the floor. "What happened?" I slowly lifted him into his feet. "I-I went to put cold water on my wrist like you told me to but the water was hot and jumped back and hit my head." He whimpered into my chest. I looked at the back of his head. No dent or cut thank goodness. "Be more careful Jack. Go eat I'll get you some headache medicine." He nodded and slowly walked out wiping his eyes. I quickly grabbed the bottle and went downstairs. Daniel looked at me with a sad smile. I smiled back and went to the kitchen. Jack was almost finished eating I grabbed him a water and sat with him. He looked at me and smiled. I chuckled and wiped the toast from around his mouth. He blushed and finished eating. "Here take this and go brush your teeth." He took the medicine and went back to the bathroom. I was almost too scared to let him go by himself. I walked back to the living room and finished my coffee. Jack cane down the stairs with a big smile. Well until he missed the last step and face planted on the ground. Gosh he's more clumsy than Daniel. Both me and Daniel ran over to him. "You ok Jack?" Daniel asked. Jack stood up and clung to me crying. I frowned. Poor kid today is not his day. I looked at my watch. I picked Jack up and and looked at Daniel. "Can you wake Corbyn and Zach and bring them to the car please?" He nodded and went to wake them. I grabbed Jack's jacket and walked to the car. I set him in his seat and let him buckle himself in. I sat next to him and let him cuddle into me. Zach, Corbyn and Daniel piled in and we were off.

-skip to rehearsal-

The interview went well. Jack didn't really talk but that was normal he wasn't a big talker in interviews. We walked into the dance studio and got ready to rehearse. We got into our places and started with 'On My Way'. All was good until we got to 'Tell Me'. "Jack! Get your head out of the clouds and focus!" The choreographer yelled. "Sorry sir." "Again!" We did it again it went better. Then we went to 'Air of The Night' poor Jack I know he's stressed. "Jack!" "I'm sorry. I can do it! I swear!" "Again!" When we did the jump to being Zach in Jack fell once again. "Get out! If you didn't come to practice don't come at all!" Jack ran, well more of stumbled, out of the studio. "That wasn't very nice." Zach spoke. "Yeah. He's just having a bad day." Corbyn agreed with Zach. "The least you could do is cut him some slack." Daniel spoke. "Last I checked this is my studio." The choreographer spoke with such attitude. "And last I checked we're paying you." I said and walked out to Jack. He was in the car crying and rocking back and forth. I got in and shut the door. "Hey buddy." He quickly latched onto me still crying. "Shh it's ok. Everyone has bad days. It's ok." He held onto me tightly. He started shaking and crying more. "I'm a fuck up." He cried. "No you're not. Don't ever say that again Jack." I pulled him off me a little so I could see his face. "You are amazing Jack. Even the best of the best have bad days. You're just having a bad day." He snuggled into and whispered something. "What was that?" "I'm a freak." He whispered a little louder. "What makes you say that?" "You'll hate me if I tell you." He cried. "I could never hate you Jack. You're my best friend."

-after rehearsal-
Jack's pov

"So you're into ageplay? Which means you act like a baby?" Corbyn asked. I nodded and snuggled into Jonah more. "And you're ok with us taking care of you?" Daniel asked. I, again, nodded. "Even me?" Zach asked. I giggled and nodded. "He makes a cute baby. Right guys?" Jonah asked kissing my head. They nodded smiling. Daniel squealed. "Now I can carry him without him fighting me!" I blushed and everyone else laughed. I hid in Jonah's chest. "M'tired da-Jonah." "You can call me daddy baby it's ok." He played with my hair. "M'tired daddy." He picked me up and carried me to my room. "Before you fall asleep. How old are you?" I held up 2 fingers and grabbed my stuffed animal and pacifier from under my pillow. He laid me down and kissed my head. "Wuv wou daddy." I mumbled around my pacifier. "Love you too baby. Sleep well." I smiled and closed my eyes. I love my best friends.

_____________________________________________________________

Ok so I changed the book because well I'm kind of growing out Magcon but I'll still do Magcon if I get request. I'll also do social media influencers and Why Don't We request. I'm really into WDW and influencers. I've actually met some influencers last year. Anyways yeah that's why I changed the book and also I wasn't getting any request so I couldn't really update because I had no ideas for them. Hope you enjoyed this. In the words of BeautyChickee... Chow Chow Chickees!
Ps. Look at Jack in the media. He is just so hot omg!