Miss wou

Taylor: 2 year old headspace
Mahogany: mommy

Mahogany's pov

I sat up in bed and rubbed my eyes. I have to take Carter to the airport. I sighed. Taylor will just have to come with me the baby sitter is out of town. I got out of bed and went to my baby's nursery. "Wakey wakey Taylor." I shook him softly only to get back a whine. "Come baby mommy has a lot to do." He rolled over and looked up at me. "Mommy." He made grabby hands. I picked him up and checked his diaper. Soiled as normal. "Let mommy change you then we can go eat breakfast." I walked over to the changing table and laid him down. "Mommy." "I'm right here I'm not going anywhere." I quickly changed him then put him in the floor. "Eat?" I chuckled. "Yes we can go eat now." I feed him breakfast then got him dressed. "You have to be a big boy we have to drop off Carter so he can go see his family." Taylor's eyes went huge. "Carter's going home?" "Yeah now lets go." I walked out to the car and got in after making sure Taylor was buckled in. I drove to Carter's house and waited for him to come outside. "I don't want him to go." "Awww Taylor it's ok he'll only be gone a week." He nodded and got out to help Carter with his bags. After a good ten minutes they were finally finished. "Thanks again Mahogany." Carter smiled getting in and buckling up. "No problem Carter. I'd do anything to help you." I drove to the airport and walked in with Taylor and Carter. We took a few pictures here and there but not many. "Flight 107 to North Carolina now boarding."  "That's me." I hugged Carter then watched as Taylor and Carter hugged for about 3 minutes. Once they let go Carter got in his plane. Taylor stood at the window until he couldn't see the plane after take off. "Come on Taylor lets go home." "No." "Taylor lets go." I dragged him half way through the airport before he threw a tantrum. "Taylor get up now. You're embarrassing the both of us." I pulled him to his feet and close to me and whispered in his ear. "If we get caught I won't be able to take care of you straighten up now." He still threw his tantrum. "You're getting a spanking when we get home." I dragged him to the car and put him in his car seat. He just screamed the entire time. "Taylor Michael Caniff what is your problem?" "Carter go bye bye." He cried. "Me miss him." He cried louder. I sighed and rubbed his thigh. "It's ok baby he'll be back soon." He still cried. I grabbed the blanket Carter left for Taylor and gave it to him. No one knows we do age play but Carter knows that Taylor hates bing away from him. "Here baby he left this for you." I have it to him and he stopped crying. Taylor has bad separation anxiety. "It's ok baby." I drove home listening to kiddy music trying to get Taylor to calm down a little more. When we got home he was sleep. I told him inside and changed him then laid him in his playpen in my room. I sat in my bed scrolling trough every social media to make sure no one caught his tantrum. We got very lucky no one caught. What am I gonna do with him?