|three|

** So I'm not going to be updating twice a week, I'm keeping it to once a week on Wednesdays **

*BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEE-*

Mercy's arm swung over and hit the alarm clock for it to stop making noise. She groaned as she realized it was time to get up to go to work. And she was booked! Since it's summer, girls want to get braids and that was basically all she was going to be doing today. 

She grabbed her phone as she stood up out of bed and walked into the bathroom. She had a few emails for discounts on clothing, text messages from Ann Marie reminding her that she was opening today, and a missed call from King. She wondered what he wanted. She reminded herself that she would call him back later. 

Her routine in the morning has not changed. She turned on the shower and sat on the toilet, waiting for it to get warm enough. Once she saw that it was steaming in the bathroom, she undressed herself and threw on her shower cap. She grabbed her toothbrush and toothpaste and hopped in. 

Usually, Mercy listening to music in the shower but her old phone dropped in the shower and it got all messed up. 

Ten minutes later, Mercy was in her closet contemplating on what to wear. She checked the weather last night and it said it was going to be 80° today. Even though the salon is air-conditioned she still doesn't want to be overdressed. 

She finally decided on wearing a pair of Forever 21 tight black leggings, a Ralph Lauren custom-fit striped shirt, white Nike Huaraches, and a Faux White Leather Sun Visor. Simple yet cute. 

-If you don't know how to pronounce 'faux' it's pronounced /fō/*

After lotioning her body, she put on a black thong and a black bra. Mercy put on all her clothes and put her long hair into a high ponytail on top of her head, along with the visor.

She looked at her phone and realized that she had thirty minutes to get to the salon. The salon opens at 7 AM, for all the early birds who like to get their things done early. 

Mercy applied light makeup to her face and changed her iPhone 6s Plus case from her Moschino Teddy Bear case to a Bugs Bunny case. Marjae got her the case for her birthday. Well not really Marjae but Darnell bought it for Marjae to give it to Mercy. 

She grabbed herself a couple packs of Scooby snacks to snack on and threw them in her Blue Holographic side bag along with her wallet, Chapstick, and keys.

Mercy got into her car and headed to the salon. She connected her phone to the car and called King back. 

K: Hello

M: Hey, you called?

K: Oh yeah, I wanted to see if I could come over tonight

M: Umm, I have to go check out a house with Viv later on today, I don't know when it'll be over

K: Okay, how about tomorrow night?

M: That'll work

K: You heading to work?