this is some shit

Maaaannnnnn
I thought junior year of high school was a bitch to go through...
No one told me that senior year was the same thing as well! I'm sitting here thinking like.. this shit about to be a breeze. Study halls and minor classes and hella free time.
Senior year come, that whole theory went away. But all of that is my fault honestly, the kid is trying to prepare her future.
If none of you knew, I want to become and African American studies professor, so I'm doing internships, volunteering, while trying to find a part time job.
And I've just been neglecting all of my readers in the process. I forgot what Wattpad is for a good moment! I barely be on social media if it's not snapchat. I don't even have time to internet stalk people anymore.
I've been so busy trying to get these grades good and whatnot.
But let me tell you all something right now... YA GIRL OVERALL AVERAGE IS A 109%
FUCK WITH ME IF YOU WANT TO!
I'm not playing any games this year! Failing my ass! Shiiittttt! My grades leaving these heffers in the dust like ZOOMM!
But yeah lmaooo. I'm not even about to fill any of your heads with empty promises. I'm going to TRY and update on a regular basis. I want to end this before I graduate high school.
If I don't have any time to do anything now as a high school student... shiiittt imagine the workload in college.
So hopefully I finish by June or July. Because if it's not finished, this shit just about to be marked as discontinued and I'll continue it again once I hit 74 and I'm retired with grandbabies who I can spoil the hell out of.
Soooo... see y'all heffers when I see you :)