|eleven|

"It is too many kids over here!" Mercy joked as she brought Dom in for a hug. Everyone was over Mercy's house at the moment. Mercy was having a barbecue. Dom and Ashlee were visiting from Syracuse for the day, with their two year old son, Javier Mason.

Mercy let Dom, Ashlee and Javier in. Javier was wobbling over to Mercy. She picked him up and kissed him all in his neck making him giggle. Mercy realized a few years ago that the neck is a child's sensitive spot. Ashlee and Mercy hugged and they all walked into the backyard where everyone was. 

Mercy just decided to do a barbecue because no one ever really gets to see each other any more with work and everything, so she decided on doing this. In the backyard were people from the salon and the barbershop, her friends, Akiya was there, and other people that they brought. But they all knew each other, so it was cool. 

Mercy was about to walk towards Zion, but Dom pulled her back to talk for a moment. 

"I heard some shit went down with King. What happened?" Mercy sighed. She's quite tired of telling the same story over and over again. 

"Well he had a baby with Mya. And he wasn't planning on telling me for a long, long time. A random woman came up to me on our date to tell me. Mind you, I'm adopting the child" 

"Oh really? Where is he at? I promised him something" Mercy frowned. Previous to Mercy and King getting together, Dom and King had a talk over the phone. King said that he was going to get back together with Mercy and Dom said alright, but if he hurt Mercy again that's his ass. All that went in one ear and out the other with King, because he hurt her. 

"What did you promise him?" Dom cracked his knuckles. He ignored Mercy's question. 

"Well I don't know. Lexi is here, so I don't think he's coming." Dom nodded. 

"It's okay, I know where he lives. Did you tell your father yet?" Mercy pretended to not hear his question. 

"Come on, let's go eat" Mercy tried walking away, but Dom held onto her arm. 

"You didn't tell him yet? You need to tell him."

"Whyyyyy?" Dom was about to continue on, but the doorbell ringing interrupted him. 

"We are going to talk about this later" Dom walked into the backyard and started conversing, while Mercy walked towards the front door. The door bell rang again. "One minute!" She yelled. 

Mercy looked through the peep hole and sighed. "How did I know this was him?" Mercy said to herself. 

She opened the door and walked out. Mercy didn't want him in her house. And she didn't want a fight to go down in her new house. Especially with all the children here. 

Mercy closed the door behind her. "What do you want and what are you doing here?" Mercy asked him. 

"I want to talk to you" King tried to grab her hand, but Mercy took a step back. She squinted her eyes at him. 

"Now is not the time. I'm actually in a good mood, and I don't feel like having this conver-" King interrupted her. 

"Well when are you going to feel like having this conversation? It's been two weeks Mercy. I need to talk to you about this" He was slowly pissing Mercy off.