|fifteen|

"You're... You're breaking up with me?" King asked, purely confused.

"Yes, I'm breaking up with you. This is too much. We've had too many problems. I can't do this anymore."

"But baby we can fix this. I swear, we can fix this"

"No we can't. Because I'm not breaking up with you" Mercy said as she started laughing. "Baby, I'm joking. I'm sorry did I scare you?" King glared at her and kept pushing her off of him, she kept trying to hug him.

Mercy pushed him onto the bed and straddled his lap. "Aw, baby, I'm sorry. I won't do it again. But let's be serious. I'm not breaking up with you, but you have to make this up to me. Let's see... How many days are in a week?"

"Seven"

"You weren't gone for seven days, but still. In order to make it up to me, you have to take me on seven dates. Once every two weeks. Can you do that?" King smiled up at his lady.

The dates idea is the advice that Nia actually gave Mercy. Nia knows how her son gets or becomes when Mercy breaks up with him. He gets gloomy and sort of depressed.

"Anything for me to get back on your good side and let me hit that backside." King said as he smacked Mercy's ass making her whimper.

"Damn." She said as she bit her lip, she liked it rough. "Um, no. You're not hitting anything for a long time." King groaned and whined.

"Baby come on. I said I was sorry. I need some sexual healing." Mercy kissed his lips to make him shut up.

"Let's make a deal. If you woo me on our dates, I'll give you a special treat when we get home. How does that sound?" Mercy whispered in his ear and she rotated her hips on his man.

"Deal"

|-|

Hearing Day

"Baby, can you get Zion ready while I get Marjae ready? His outfit is already set out for daycare. Thank you." Mercy said as she kissed on his face.

Mercy walked into Marjae's room and picked her up. "Come on Jae, wake up" Mercy walked into the bathroom and started getting Marjae washed up.

A few minutes later, King came in the bathroom with Zion in his arms. "I came up with a solution. This was generally my plan when it came to kids. Once Zion gets into school full-time, which is like kindergarten or first grade, then we can have a baby. How does that sound?" King smiled at her.

"It sounds perfect baby" They both leaned over and gave each other a kiss on the lips.

|-|

"Did the kids get to school okay?" Mercy asked as she finished putting her cornrows in for the wig she's wearing to the hearing. Marjae is in pre-school and Zion is in daycare, both are in the same building.

"Yeah, they good"

"I laid out your outfit for you, it's on the bed" Mercy said from the bathroom. She finished her cornrows and used a crochet tool to the weave the ends of the cornrows through the other cornrows.