|six|

"Marjae, can I ask you a question?" Mercy asked her daughter as they both were sitting in the living room of their apartment. Mercy knew she had to hurry up move out because she didn't want to be paying rent at her apartment while still paying bills at her new house. 

"Yes mommy" Marjae answered as she ate her fruit salad Mercy made that morning. 

"How do you feel about us moving?" Mercy asked her. Marjae slowly turned around with her eyes squinted. Marjae's face made Mercy laugh, her daughter is too much to handle. 

"Remember that house I brought you and Trell to?" Marjae nodded.

"We're moving there" Marjae shrugged her shoulders.

"Okay"

Marjae turned back around and resumed watching The Proud Family. Mercy shook her head. Her daughter has no care in the world, just like her sperm donor. 

Mercy's phone rung and she saw that it was Vivian. She stood up and answered the phone as she walked out of the living room and into the kitchen. 

M: Hello

GV: You wanted me to call you?

M: Yes, I have a lot on my plate right now. With working, and packing and stuff, I was wondering if you wouldn't mind decorating the house for me. Like buying furniture and things in that nature? I'll give you the money, I j-

GV: Oh thank God! Yes I will do it child!  I need something to do, this man over here is killing me! You don't worry about the money, I've got it all handled. 

M: Are you sure? I mean I won't mind paying, I just need you to decorate.

GV: Oh hush all that noise child. It's okay. I'll start today and I should be finished ordering everything buy next weekend. Do you want me to handle the bedrooms as well? 

M: No I've got that handled. I can do the bathroom and our bedrooms and the kitchen. I just need you to do the dining room and the living room. 

GV: Be quiet child. I'll take the kitchen too

M: Are you sure? I mean that's basically the entire house.

GV: Mercy listen to me, I used to be an interior decorator. I used to do all of this before your time. I know what to buy, that'll look like I cost millions but only cost $25. And on top of the you are about to take in another child because of me, this is the least I can do. Just let me handle this.

M: If you say so

GV: Alright, I'll email you my ideas and I'll have you confirm them. Is that alright with you?

M: Yes ma'am

GV: Good, I'll talk to you later. 

Grandma Viv hung up the phone and Mercy locked her phone. She realized that she had to get packing, because all of this should be done in a couple of weeks. Mercy had to start packing, meaning she has to buy boxes. She had to find a way to move things, which meant she had to rent out a U-Haul truck.