|twenty-one|

"We're down the street" Journey said to Mercy through the phone. Journey and her family were on the way to Mercy's house to meet Mercy, her kids and King.

Journey and Mercy hung up the phone and Journey looked back at her family. Journey's mom, Kira and her husband, Nasir had two boys but wanted a daughter and since she couldn't have anymore kids, they decided to adopt. In the front seat, was Kira and Nasir, and in the back was Journey, Denzel, and Larramie.

"I hope she got some food, I'm hungry" Denzel said and he threw his head back.

"Boy if you don't shut up. I cooked this morning and you ain't wanna eat it. Now you gonna suffer" Nasir said to Denzel.

"Man, that smelled like feet. I wanted mom to cook" Denzel said back. Larramie and Journey laughed as they watched their mom sneak Denzel a Snicker's bar.

Denzel leaned forward and kissed his mom on the cheek. "Momma's boy. I see you forgot who rocked you back to sleep when your momma was too tired to go get you"

"Nas be quiet. And if I recall correctly, you were the reason why I was tired" Kira said as she winked at him making Nas smirk.

"Well you know how I do" Nas said as he started to thrust his hips. Journey's eyes widened as she hopped out the parked car, along with Denzel and Larramie.

"That's your daddy" Journey said Denzel as she walked up to the front door of Mercy's house. Journey knocked and a few minutes later, Marjae came to the front door holding Zion's hand.

"NISTER!" Journey yelled as she picked up Marjae along with Zion. Journey created that name to make it not so awkward that Marjae is her sister and niece so she intertwined the names and created nister.

"SAUNTIE!" Marjae said to Journey. Journey created a name for Marjae to also call her.

"I know that girl did not open that door without me" Mercy said as she walked downstairs glaring at Marjae. Marjae put on her cute face so her mommy wouldn't be so mad at her. "Little girl, you know that only works with him" Mercy said as she pointed towards King who was walking in the house.

He took Marjae from Journey and kissed her on her forehead. "Hey Journey" King hugged Journey with Marjae still in his arms. Marjae laid her head on King's shoulder.

Larramie cleared his throat. "Oh! Mercy and King, these are my brothers, Denzel and Larramie. Denzel and Larramie this is my sister and her boyfriend, King and Mercy. And their two kids, Marjae and Zion. Our parents are in the car being nasty"

"No we are not. We are right here. Pleased to meet you Mercy and King" Nasir said as he walked up hand in hand with Kira. Journey rolled her eyes at her parents.

|-|

"Come look at my drawings Ramie!" Marjae said as she grabbed Larramie by the wrist and dragged him upstairs. Larramie grabbed Zion on the way upstairs and the three of them disappeared.

Journey, Kira and Mercy were in the living room while the guys were in the kitchen getting snacks.

"How long you and Mercy been together?" Nasir asked King as he chomped on some mozzarella sticks, homemade by Mercy.

"Eh, we've been on and off for a few years now, but I still count the off days. So about 3-4 years. I don't know the exact years, you gotta ask Mercy for that" Nasir nodded. "How long you and Kira been together?"

"High school sweethearts. Typical story; she was a nerd and I was a jock. We had to do a project for US one year and it sparked from there"

"Aw baby are you telling them our love story?" Kira said as she walked up to Nasir and hugged him and put her head in the crook of his neck.

"I'm always talking about you girl" Nasir said as he slapped his wife's butt hard, making a loud slap erupt through the ears of everyone in the room. Denzel and King's eyes bugged out and they left the room.

"Them your parents" King said to Denzel. Both of them walked into the living room where Mercy and Journey were talking.

"So when do you want to go?" Mercy asked Journey.

"Well I'm booked all the way up to the end of February, which is my February recess. Do you want to go then? Or were y'all planning on leaving town?"

"No, we're not leaving February recess, we're going to Disneyland for Spring recess though. So yeah that'll work for me" King was confused.

"Where y'all going?"

"To go meet our grandmother" King nodded. Denzel was getting annoyed. He didn't like that his little sister was trying to find her new family. He didn't understand why she couldn't just be happy where she was. Denzel didn't even want to come to Mercy's house, he doesn't like meeting new people and Mercy didn't make a good impression on him.

"Whatever, I'm ready to bounce" Mercy gave him a screw face. Mercy has been noticing the way Denzel was acting towards her the entire night and she wasn't going for it. King saw Mercy's face and wrapped his arm around her waist tightly. Mercy looked at King and tried to remove his arm but he wasn't going for it.

Mercy rolled her eyes and focused back on Denzel. "Is there a problem?" Mercy addressed. Denzel looked at Mercy and pulled his phone out to call his homeboy, Rakeem to come pick him up. "Did I not just a question?" Mercy asked, rhetorically.

"Will this bitch shut the fuck up?" Denzel mumbled loudly. Mercy's eyes bugged out and tried to lunge for Denzel but she was restrained by King. He pulled her back and sat her on his lap. She was struggling to get out of his grasp, but it was no use.

"Denzel, what are you being rude for man? She wants to know what your problem is and you calling her out her name."

"Journey shut the fuck up. None of this shit would be going down if you didn't go and try to find your family. We your family! You don't need these people! You know what man, I'm out." Denzel said as he stormed out the house and hopped in Rakeem's car. Luckily Rakeem was already headed down this street.

"What just happened and where is Denzel?" Kira said as she walked into the living room with Nasir behind her.

"Denzel snapped and called Mercy a bitch. He's with Rakeem"

"HE DID WHAT?!" Nasir growled loudly. "He called you a bitch, Mercy?" Mercy's leg was bouncing and she wasn't listening to anything that was going on. She was pissed that he called her a bitch and slammed her door like he pay the bills.

"Yes, he did call her a bitch. She's mad right now"

"Don't worry he not too old to get a whooping"

|-|

Larramie, Nasir and Denzel in the MM

Waayyy overdue chapter!

It was already written, I just didn't post it.

Why?

I have no idea.

Kind of dry.

Update soon!

Vote and Comment!