|thirty-two|

No sex scene babes. I don't know how to write those lmaooo. The freak in me died about 5 years ago, and has not been reincarnated yet.

I skipped school today (not really lmao. I just told my mom I had a major headache and she let me stay home), to write this part and to get a day off from school. It is well-deserved. Plus I need to do my laundry.

I'm skipping the time though. The last chapter was set in like October... and it's December now. So I'm skipping to now.

|-|

"Anthony come on now! We have to finish Christmas shopping!" It was King and Kia's weekend to have the kids. Mercy and Anthony had no appointments today.

"Oh now you want to rush me, when you was trying to have sex with me after you got done showering" Mercy looked at him in disbelief, because him and her both know that was not how things happened. She got done showering and walked into the bedroom to lotion her body. He was getting aroused by watching her and dragged her back to bed to have sex.

"Don't you even try and lie. Let's go."

Mercy and Anthony were celebrating Christmas separately. Anthony was spending it with his family, and Mercy was spending it with hers. The plan for Mercy's family was to go to this vacation house that Mercy's grandparents owned and spend Christmas there. Everyone would be there basically. Nia, Lexi, King, Liv, Maurice, Journey, and obviously Mercy's father's family.

Ashlee, Dom and Javier were spending Christmas with Ashlee's family. Dom really does not want to go, because he said that Ashlee's family is anti-black. He said that on the low, they would call Javier "half-monkey", "half-savage" and other derogatory terms in Spanish. Neither Dom or Javier knew about this when it happened though. Ashlee's older cousin, Mateo, told him about what they were calling Javier and Dom. Mateo is married to an Afro-Latina woman, Tatiana, who takes after her black side more, so her skin complexion is Lupita Nyong'o, but she speaks Spanish.

They did the same thing to Tatiana and their daughter Mariana. Ashlee was never around when these things happened, because she was always in the kitchen cooking. She didn't believe Dom when he told her but believed it when Mateo and Tatiana confirmed it.

Trell was coming with Mercy and her family. He doesn't like Akiya's family and has voiced it on multiple occasions. He likes Akiya but not her over-masculine family. Mercy understands it. Darnell didn't want to force Trell to do something he didn't want to do, so he allowed him to go with Mercy.

Journey wasn't spending Christmas with her adoptive family though. They allowed her to spend time with Mercy's dad family.

They were all leaving on the 20th of December and were not coming back until the 30th.

"Whatever, don't try and act like you didn't like what I gave you" Anthony said as he put on his coat and grabbed his keys. Mercy didn't respond and just walked out the house. When they both got in the car, Mercy used the app on her phone to turn on the house alarm for AWAY.

"Let's get some food first. I'm hungry" Mercy said. They both put their seatbelts on and Anthony backed out of the driveway.

After they got some food, both of them headed to the mall. First, they both headed to JCPenney's to get the kids some outfits. Mercy's family had a group chat where they sent everybody's clothing sizes, ring sizes and wrist sizes.