Help

Hey everybody, I'm sorry this update is so short, but I promise you, the next couple will be worth it. Some scary stuff is going on, and I know the tension is high and I'm sorry for leaving you hanging by the edge of a cliff for forever, but I'm fixing it. I promise. I've been so busy lately with everything that I need to do for school, but I'm so thankful that you all keep reading. I check every day and when I look, the number of reads is never the same. Thank you so much for all of your support, you have no idea how much it means to me. I love you all so much, except Amber who doesn't get on my case about writing anymore. ;)

Anywho, keep with it, keep checking for updates. I will have more soon. I promise!

Enjoy!!

Aurie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When Mitchell had finished his tale, Nova turned to me, “Tell me it’s not true. Tell me it’s not.” She begged, tears falling from her eyes. I couldn’t say anything, even though I tried. She started to hit my chest with her small fists, I could hardly feel it but I knew I deserved it, I should’ve told her the truth when Mitchell had first come back.

Mitchell laughed again, and my stomach started to churn, my eyes grew wide as I looked at Nova, willing her to look at me and turn me over. I coughed, the noise coming from the back of my throat. Her head whipped down to look at me and fear filled her eyes. She quickly flipped me onto my stomach, and wedged herself between me and the floor.

“Get help!” she screamed as I heaved. I had no control over my body. “Somebody, please, help!” She repeated. She was crying again. I felt terrible. I could do nothing to protect her from what I knew was about to happen.

“Nova.” I managed between breaths. She leaned down to me, straining to hear. “I love you.” I breathed.

I felt my eyes roll back into my head and everything went black.