Author's Note

THANK YOU!!!! Thank you so much to everyone who has read Runt. I really love and appreciate all the support you have all given me. You have no idea how much it means to me. I just would like to take a moment to say thanks to some important people in my life.

Amber, you are my best friend, and I have no idea what I would do without you. You are always pushing me to do my best and actually do my work but still telling me to be true to myself and make myself happy. You are definetly one of my heros. When I grow up, I want to be just like you. :)

My parents, though they proabably won't read this, but it's still important for me to take a second to thank them for supporting me in everything I do. Mom keeps trying to talk me out of music and into writing, but I know I'm not to that level just yet. My dad inspired my love of writing and of all things English. He is my hero and I hope that this makes him proud. I love you Mom and Dad. Thank you for everything that you do, and continue to do for me.

My friends, my college friends, my high school friends, my crazy music friends, thank you so much for putting up with me and all my crazy stories. Thank you for reminding me that sleep and food are just as important as writing the next chapter. That sometimes it's okay to come out of my room and be social even if it takes me a half hour to become normal again. Thank you, all of you.

AshleighLouise, girl, I don't know you, but I seriously love all the support you've given me to push through these last few chapters. The comments are the only thing that clues me into what you guys are thinking, so when you comment and tell me what you think, it really makes me want to write to help you out.

*sigh* And of course, to the men in my life. The good ones, the bad ones, the dorky ones. This book would not have been possible without you. Without the feeling of knowing how it is to be loved, I wouldn't have been able to write this book. You all have been a huge driving force behind this book. If you think you did, or you think you didn't. You influenced this book.