18: Paramount

Harry's face is so close to mine that I can see the emerald in his eyes sparkle and churn like a sea of green. It almost has me hypnotized, and I know that my brain couldn't be more fried with reason missing. I am completely bewitched and under his spell. His breath is sweet smoke mixed with a fresh mint and the sensations placed together so creatively overwhelms me, and I sense the flutter of my heart as our lips get closer and closer.

I am immediately reminded of how I felt when he kissed my neck that night after his concert at The Cold Ones, how I lost all of my mind and fell into a special limbo of what it would be like to feel those lips elsewhere. Not to be naughty or rude, but I just had the thought and couldn't find the will to stop. But the big problem was that I was thinking about what it was like having those lips right there, sucking on my neck, and I never wanted them to leave.

And now here we are, on my bed in the middle of the night, about to kiss for the first time. I wrap my arms around his neck before I can talk myself out of it, and I feel his hands in my hair. The world is spinning on its axis, every little piece of memories and life, and I can't slow it down. My hands stroke his curls tenderly.

His lips brush mine softly, and then pull away slightly. I think I am panting, wanting him too. More than anything. He bows back in and without a second to spare, our lips touch and this time they stay, moving, dancing, pleasuring.

I have never been kissed like this before.

His mouth on mine is like a kid getting a lot of candy after a terrible shot, and I can't get enough.

I want to feel him forever, to hold him and never let him go.

I moan into his mouth as he bites my lip, and he moans in response. It's the sexiest sound I have ever heard, and I want to hear it again. I feel him lick the bottom of my lip with his tongue, asking for entrance to my mouth. I part my lips, giving him what he wants, what I want, and soon our tongues are moving in synchronize with our lips, dancing in a complete tango of moans and pleasure. I never want this kiss to end, to break us apart. But it does all too soon, and we're both gasping for air, like we'd just run a million miles. I'm panting and avoiding his eyes. I don't want to look at him, because for some reason I feel embarrassed. I want more, yes, yes, yes I do, but I cannot even take a moment to look up and catch my eyes with his. I feel the touch of rough calluses on my chin, and immediately know his hand is there, lifting me up so that I look at him.

Crap.

I was hoping I could silently beg for another kiss or two and he be on his merry way. But it appears as if my wishes, my desires, and what I need are all on different levels.

"Fuck, Angel." Harry breathes, his eyes dark. "That was...a paramount damn kiss. I don't know how we got to this point, but you really have me wrapped don't you?"

"I...I don't know." I whisper, still breathless.

"Yes, you do. You know exactly what you do to me. And now that I've kissed you, I know I'm in for it. I'm in some deep shit. Those lips make me...oh, hell. They're so sexy, so fine, and I want them wrapped around me someday." His voice is raspy, rough, and his pupils are blown.

I know his dirty words should astonish me, and they do to a point, but I want to kiss him so badly again that I don't care. I may be giving him the wrong impression by doing this, but again, I don't care right now. I lunge at him, and pin him down beneath me on the bed. I grab his curls, and his hands find my waist again. I begin to trail a flutter of kisses down his neck, sucking as I go.

I feel so bad right now, so wrong but so right, and the feeling is strangely wonderful.

My lips reach his jaw and I kiss the hard line. He groans and tightens his grip on my waist. Before I can talk myself out of it, I take my teeth and skim his jaw line, all the sexy stubble and surprisingly soft skin. He makes a noise deep in the back of his throat, and his hips buck up out of no where. I feel his erection on my hip...oh god. I think he's getting really turned on, and I can't deny that I am too. My insides are pure liquid, and my body can't be still as my lips find his once more.