53: Moonlight Boat

"It's a beautiful night." I tell Harry, staring up at the moon and stars as the boat streams along the river.

He moves the oar under the water. I like the way the ripples move slowly, quickly, depending on where we are and how much strength he outs into the dig.

"You're a beautiful girl. Did you think you deserved anything less?"

A bird soars high above us, something that looks much like a raven. I smile. It's pretty. Everything is.

"Well, aren't you going to kiss me again, you slick wit?" I demand to know.

He laughs abruptly, then lets down the oar so that we're just floating across, like wooden sticks and pebbles in the current.

I relax into a lie down position in the boat and he brings his body upon mine, his hands on either side of me, holding up his weight.

"You're. So. Sexy." He breathes slowly, making each word stand on its own.

His lips lean down and begin to kiss my skin. I feel his hands roaming my body, making me writhe in anticipation of the next touch, the next soft lingering kiss.

"Oh, you feel so good on me." I tell him.

"Mmm, do I?" He mummers.

I arch my back as he reaches my breasts with his lips. He roams all over the soft, fluffy skin, kissing, humming, making me feel utterly amazing.

His hands reach up and pull my top off, but I don't notice that maybe we shouldn't be doing this in a boat at night, in public. It's so naughty. But I waited all day for this moment with him, thinking of his lips. Nothing but him crossed my mind, you see, oh except when I tried to figure out where this large chunk of spider web came from in my hair and screamed for a half hour thinking one had set up a nest in my hair. Auntie Dorothy swore it wasn't a spider web, just a cobweb, fallen from her ceiling into my hair while I slept. (She claimed it had been a while since she had last dusted throughly. I slept in her room do to an oddly all of a sudden broken window in mine. She claims it was Patwin fooling around with his chemistry set again, that I obliged to help, and he knocked me out and blew the window up.) It seems believable enough, but very odd. Why would I want to help him do things with that terrible set of colored liquids? But it didn't matter much, because Harry's face and body am lips kept keeping me off focus of everything else.

When he finally arrived at my Auntie's house (actually knocking on the door like a human being this time) I was ecstatic. Auntie Dorothy was befuddled. Here was this boy she didn't know, I guess, and here I was leaving with him for a date in the middle of the night. That is a bit odd, I grant her, but she eyed him like he was filth. I recall her warning to me. Don't you let him do anything to you that the both of you will regret. This isn't just a sex talk, you know I mean matters of the heart, as well. I mean it. In fact, it would be better of you just stayed away from him and stayed here. But you're too old for me to tell you how to live your life. I can only guide, not force. And here I am, completely throwing out the window everything she said to me like it didn't matter at all.

Harry takes off my bra and continues his sweet torture to my breasts. He sucks manically, licking me like he's hungry for me. It feels so good.

"Oh please," I beg as he bites one of my nipples, cups the other, then begins his tortuous licking again. I toss my head back, my body bouncing on his stiffness down below, my mouth open as I groan loudly.

"You like that so much, don't you? You're such a bad girl." He growls in my ear.

His teeth close around my nipple again, and I know I can't take much more. I watch his thumb and finger tug hard on one nipple while his other hand steadies my hips. And in a moment's notice, I am unraveling in his lap, my body shaking with pleasure. His hands feel up and down my sides, squeezing my hips, then he kisses my neck savagely.