22: Heart's A Dragon

Only the smell of cheap cologne and cigarette smoke fills the room, and I nearly chock from the impact of it on my lungs as the beat begins.

Torn in two, heart's a dragon on the roof.

( Dra-Dragon on the roof)

And I want to love to count the stars that fill your eyes....

Wherever you are.

And I want to kiss your lips while I cherish your heart and they don't know me yet, but I hope I won't regret...

Close your eyes, baby. Take the time, maybe.

Be mine and hold my heart in your lovely hands.

Flowers are showing, people are glowing.

Let me, let me, let me...

Let me touch your skin and be the only one. Let me be your prince, baby don't ride alone. Calling sunshine to your heart, your eyes. Calling my heart to be the one to allow your light to rise.

Harry sings to the whole mass of people, yet it feels like he is singing only to me. His eyes are on mine, bright and beautiful and as green as his envy backstage.

He starts to sing another one after that, but it's very different from the first. I feel like The Moon Knights genre differs, based on what I've heard of them so far.

But I like their sound, and not just because Harry is the singer. Their lyrics speak to me, and it makes me wonder who wrote each song, who sat down and took the time to pour his feelings out in the form of melody.

It makes me curious if Harry's emotions branch out from the stem of his soul in these lyrics. I hope they do. Then again, I don't think these words are for me, so it would actually make me feel jealous. Heck, who is this girl he's singing about?

Hope is melting on my skin, touch me touch me, but it's a fucking virgin.

Eyes are wondering, people smoking souls, days are passing by so fast like a kick in a soccer goal.

But today the lonely people fly to the sky, they see the seas are filling high.

You're my angel, my pretty little angel, fly high and save my soul. You're my angel, the only real one to be alive, the sweetness to fill my empty hole.

I see the fields of last kisses and I see the strawberry rides, baby please don't let me go alone in the night.

If I could paint a picture, I'd paint you, cause you're the only woman that I see.

And maybe that is biest, but my head keeps your memory.

Damn, damn, fricking on your sexy body.

Don't let me go, I see the peace, the future's bright. Don't let me go.

And baby without you I'm a dog without a bone, a lonely little boy dreamer singing his lonely little song.

You're my angel, my pretty little angel, fly high and save my soul. You're my angel, the only real one to be alive, the sweetness to fill my empty hole.

After this song ends I know it is my favourite of the ones I've heard.

At the end of the performance the crowd cheers wildly. One man in the front with sweat all over his face drowns the guy next to him in his glass of brown liquor and the two start yelling about how good alcohol is. Based on their odd behaviour, I think they might be a little drunk.