ONE

SUJEONG'S POV

"Oh my gosh I'm running late!" I muttered to myself while running towards the school gate when I saw Mr. Park checking the students in the hallway so I composed myself and let out a heavy sigh.

"Good morning Mr. Park." I bowed my head as I greet and about to walk when he greeted me too.

"Good morning too Sujeong-ssi! He said while smiling. I bowed to him awkwardly then took a step when he shouts that surprised me.

"Where are you going?! Do 100 pumping now!" Mr. Park shouted that makes me move and not be able to complain anymore.

"Yah Sujeong-ssi aren't you finish there?" The annoying arrogant speaks from the side but I only ignore him.

"Eo? Mr. Park!" He shouted suddenly making my eyes grew wide.

"Sujeong-ssi was making fun of your punishment! She was skipping!" Taehyung added that making Mr. Park angry.

"Yah what are you doing?!" I asked him in an annoyed tone. He didn't answer and he sticks his tongue out instead.

"Yah Sujeong-ssi add 50 more pumping now!" Mr. Park shouted that made me move faster and there I saw Taehyung throwing a smirk to me before leaving.

"This arrogant alien was trying my patience huh then let's see," I muttered to myself. I finished the pumping and catches my breath while holding my hips.

"Move! Go back to your class!" Mr. Park shouted so I immediately drag my legs towards my room.

"Poor Sujeong! She got 150 pumping!" Taehyung teases that makes me feel angry I grab some paper and threw it to him.

"Yah! Who told you that you can do that?!" Taehyung shouted as he came near to my place. He leaned his head towards mine that makes me move backward until I fell into my chair.

"Pabo!" Taehyung smirked as I raised my head and looked at him. I turned my head around and I saw my classmates laughing.

"Your time will come, Taehyung-ssi! You'll regret everything." I cursed to myself as I stood up with embarrassment and went to the comfort room.

---

I made my way to the gymnasium when someone tripped my foot so I fell. My chest bumped the floor and I was hurt badly. I controlled myself for not reacting cause I saw Taehyung standing in front of me.

"Yah! What are you doing there, are you that lazy Sujeong-ssi?!" Ms. Baek shouted that makes me stood up slowly. I winced as I felt a sudden pain in my chest but I managed to ignore it and follow my teacher.

We are now in the gymnasium and our teacher was giving some instructions before starting the class.

"Everyone group yourselves into 8. Girls for girls and boys for boys! Girls will do the touching ball and boys will do the baseball is that clear?!" Mr. Park instructed then leaves.

"Sujeong-a! Come on let's join us." Seohyun shouted. I walked towards them and they grab my wrist immediately.

"Don't worry Sujeong-ssi we'll just play," Seohyun said sarcastically that made me feel uneasy.

"Yah! Yerin-a throw the ball now!" Seohyun shouted and we immediately ran to the other side. My other classmate threw the ball when Seohyun pushes me that makes me fell on the floor.

"Give me the ball." I heard Seohyun commanded.

I was about to look at them when I got hit by a ball. I tried to look at who throws it but another ball hit me. The third ball hit my head so I felt dizzy. I felt something fluid on my nose and there I saw a blood.

"Oh, my gee! Sujeong is bleeding?!" Seohyun shouted and they laugh sarcastically.

"Last shot! This is for flirting Taehyung!" Seohyun shouted but all went black as I hear her.

---

I slowly opened my eyes and I saw white. I look around and sudden headache hits me.

"Sujeong-ssi are you alright?" A familiar voice speaks.

I forced myself to get up until I saw...

"Who are you?" I asked.

"Ah, I'm Kim Mingyu." He introduces then he smiles.

"Why are you here?" I asked.

"Mr. Park commanded me to bring you here." He said.

"Then why are you still here? He only commanded you to bring me here not to wait for me here." I said.

"W-well... I-I insisted." He answered shyly then he scratched the back of his head.

"Oh my gosh! I need to go to my next class!" I panicked but he stopped me.

"Take your rest first," Mingyu said.

"No! My mom will get mad if I cut my class." I said worrying.

"Stop worrying. First you're in the school's hospital, second, your mom already knew what happened to you. Third, the class is already done and lastly, you're living in the dorm, not in your mom's house." He said that makes me feel defeated.

"Come on. I'll take you to your dorm." Mingyu said then helps me to stand.

---

"Gumawo Mingyu-ssi," I said to him as we stopped in front of the entrance.

"Take your dinner and medicines then rest early so you could gain your strength for tomorrow." Mingyu reminded.

"Arasseo!" I answered and walks into the dormitory.

"Yah! Sujeong-a." Seohyun shouted as I entered the dormitory.

"What now?" I asked but she immediately pulled my hair.

"Ouch! Stop it!" I said trying to stop her but her friends held my hands so that I couldn't fight back.

"You're the reason why I was being detained and you're the reason why Taehyung was angry with me!" She said harshly.

"It's not me but you who did that to yourself so stop blaming me!" I said as she releases her grip on my hair.

"So you think you can fight back now huh?!" Seohyun said and she raises her hand to slap me. Before it happens I push her friends so they fell and blocked Seohyun's hand that was about to slap me.

"Karma has no menu. You'll get what you deserve." I said then throws her hand hard.

I dumped myself to my bed and cursed under my breath.

"All of you will regret everything especially you Kim Taehyung," I muttered as I closed my eyes.