TWO

SUJEONG'S POV

My alarm clock rang at exactly 6:00 am so I went off my bed lazily. After preparing I decided to take my breakfast on the school cafeteria so I walk to the school when somebody blocked my way.

"Good morning Ms. Sujeong!" A familiar voice greeted.

"Oh? What are you doing here?" I asked to him.

"Have you forgotten that I'm also studying here?!" He shouted that makes me smile.

"Yah! Yah! Yah! Don't do that again! It sucks you know." I joked.

"Let's go now, our class was about to start." He said while chuckling.

As we entered the room the class became wild.

"Are you two dating?" Haejoon teases that makes me feel embarrassed.

"Yah Mingyu-ssi! Since when did you drop your taste? It was like... eer!" Yerin shouted that makes the whole class reacted. I bowed my head and walk to my seat. I was about to sit when somebody pulled my chair so I fell into the floor.

"Pabo!" The annoying arrogant said that makes me pissed. Everyone laughs as they saw me fell into the floor. I composed myself once again and tries to hide my anger and embarrassment to Taehyung.

"Ok class! We have a new classmate, friend and sister. Be good to her as she takes her journey with you arasseo?!" Our homeroom introduces.

"Come in." She commanded.

The girl went in and my eyes grew wider when I saw...

"Irene?!" I almost shouted while saying her name.

"Ne?" She asked then she smiled at me.

"You and the Pabo knows each other?!" Minseok asked.

"Stop interrogating her. Introduce yourself first." Our homeroom teacher commanded.

"De! Annyeong haseyo~ I'm Choi Ah In but you can call me Irene." She introduces when somebody shouts from the back.

"I-NI-TIA-TION!" Daeyeol shouted so the rest follows.

"Initiation! Initiation! Initiation!" The continue to chant until our teacher speaks.

"Go ahead. Show us what you got." My teacher said and on cue Irene starts rapping.

The class gave her a round of applause as soon as she finished her mini performance.

"You may now take your sit, beside Mr. Mingyu." My teacher instructed to Irene and she immediately went to her sit.

"Nice to meet you Irene-a!" Mingyu greeted then he offers a shake hands. Without hesitation, Irene took his hands and shake it.

"Nice to meet you too Mingyu-ssi!" She greeted back and the class started.

---

The bell rang and our teacher dismissed us.

"Sujeong-a! Come on let's grab some snacks." Irene said.

I nodded to her and we went out of the classroom.

"Sujeong-a just wait me here ok? I'll be going to the comfort room first." Irene reminded then she leaves.

I arrange my things to my locker and a letter drops into the floor. I pick it up and look at the envelope.

"To Sujeong?" I asked myself then I opened the letter.

"Good morning Ms. Sujeong! Please take care of yourself this day and don't let those monster bully you again. Hehe~ -MG" I automatically smiles when I read the message when someone get it.