FIVE

SUJEONG'S POV

I woke up early in the morning and went down to have a breakfast.

"Oh Sujeong-a why are you so early today? Have you forgotten that it is Saturday?" My father teases as I sit on the chair.

"I have something to do today appa and..." She paused for a while and took a glance on his father.

"And what?" My father asked and I smiled before answering.

"Can I have some money?" I asked and his face became serious.

"What are you going to do?" My dad asked.

"Something that would make me change." I answered and my father throws a confused look.

"Aigoo! I think I know what is it." My said and I just smile to her.

"Since when did you come up to your senses?" My mom asked.

Well yes, I'm just a typical girl who dresses weird clothes and that's the reason why those jerks were calling me pabo and yeah, I'm not that good in academics and I'm clumsy; that's the reason why I want to change myself from now on.

"Mom can I have?" I asked my mom and she signaled me that she can do it.

"Ryu appa, give Sujeong money today, she just need to do something and I'll be the one who would give back after I get my income." My mom said to my dad that makes him sigh.

"If I only know that girl stuffs, I would really interfere between you." He said while handling his credit card.

"But you're not dad. Sorry." I teases and my mom just laugh.

"Do you want me to accompany you?" My mom asked but I answered no.

After eating my breakfast, I decided to text Mingyu before preparing myself.

To: Mingyu
Hey! Can you accompany me today?

From: Mingyu
Yes. Where? On a date? :D

To: Mingyu
Aigoo! Such a feeler, go ahead and prepare, I'll be prepare now too.

I leave my phone and prepare myself for a... SHOPPING!

---

"Yah! Did wait too long?" I asked Mingyu and he just smile.

"You look weird today." I teases and then laughs.

"Come on. This will be the start now." I smirked as I uttered those words.

First we went to the women's dress area to find some lady dress and then to the make-up area and lastly to the shoes area.

"Aigoo! Being a girly one is really tiring." I reacted as I sit on the chair.

"I'm hungry too." I pouted and I got back to my senses when Mingyu pinches my nose.

"Stop that! It's too tempting." He stated and I immediately stop.

"Order now Mingyu, I'm hungry." I said and he immediately follows.

After a couple of minutes, I saw two familiar persons. I hid my face and Mingyu asked me.

"Why?" He asked and I pointed the two persons I saw.

"What are they doing here?" He asked and I just rolled my eyes.

"They're dating." I whispered and his eyes grew wider.

"Since when?" He asked but I grabbed his wrist and we leave the resto when he called my name.

"Sujeong-a?" He calls so I slowly turned to face him.

"W-what?" I nervously asked.

"Woah! The pabo was having a boyfriend now?" He teases that makes me stood up.

"Aigoo Mingyu-ssi, I thought you are having a good taste when choosing a girl but what happened? Did she use potion to you?" He teases that making me pissed off.

I immediately went out of the restaurant and find a park to release my embarrassment.

"Sujeong-a I'm sorry." Mingyu said and I just hug him.

"Do I have no any chance to have an admirer? Is it not possible?" I cried to Mingyu.

"Of course you do, I'm here Sujeong-a. Just ignore them." He said while caressing my back.

"I want to go home now Mingyu. I want to rest now please." I said and he take me home.

---

I immediately went on my room as I arrived and soak myself on my bed and cried.

"Sujeong-a?" My mom's voice from the outside makes me stood up and wipe my tears.

"Can I come in?" My mom asked so I went to the door to open it.

"Omo! What happened to my baby? Why are you crying?" My mom asked but I stayed silent.

"Is there anyone who's hurting you? Let me know." My mom asked calmly.

My tears fell immediately on my mom's words. She help me to sit on my bed and she hug me.

"Mom, am I not beautiful?" I asked while sobbing.

"Of course you're beautiful my dear, who told you that you're not?" My mom asked.

"Do I have no chance to have a boyfriend?" I asked again and she faced me to her.

"Of course you can have. Who told that you cannot?" My mom asked.

"There is someone who always teasing me and making me a shame on school. He said that I'm such a low class girl and I'm stupid." I cried to my mom.

"Who's that?!" My mom asked angrily.

"Kim Taheyung eomma. He always says that I have no chance to have a boyfriend and he was saying that I'm such a stupid girl." My mom's eyes grew wider while I was uttering those word.

"Did he really do that to you?" She asked.

I just nodded as an answer.

"Just ignore him baby, prove to him that you're not that kind of girl." My mom said and she hugs me.

"I'll support you." My mom added and I just tighten my hug.

"Just rest for now ok?" My mom said and kisses my cheek.

She went out and closes the door and I took a deep sigh.

"From now on, that Sujeong PABO is gone." I stated under my breath and closes my eyes.

---

Ooops! Sorry for a lame update huhu! I'll do well on the next chapter.

Continue to support chinguya's!! Saranghae! :*