TWENTY FOUR

TAEHYUNG'S POV

I woke up because of the noise coming from my phone. I grabbed it and answered.

"Yeobeoseyo?" I asked in sleepy tone.

"Yah! How are you two doing right now?" My grandfather asked.

"Nothing, we just rest for a while because we just landed here a few hours ago." I answered.

"Oh, just enjoy your trip huh. Don't disappoint me grandson." I bet he was smiling like he just got something.

"Arasseo grandpa. We'll enjoy. I'll hang up now. Bye." I said and hangs the phone up.

I was about to sleep again when I felt something in my hand. I took and read it.

Tae-a I'll just eat outside. I'll back soon. Sleep well! (^o^) -Ryuvely

"Aish! That girl really didn't bother to wake me up." I whispered while messing up my hair. I went up and fix myself to go outside. I went to the door after and open it when a human bread appeared in front which shocks me at all.

"Yah! You scared me!" I said then held my chest and she just smiled at me cutely.

"I brought something for you! Jjang!" She said and she lifted the hotdogs that she bought.

"Woah! I thought you already forget about me." I said and grab the food that she was handling.

"Why would I forget you? You're just the one I have here right now." I look at her and she was pouting. I smiled because I was still happy because in some small ways she's still concerned to me.

"Why are you smiling?" She said like a child whose having a mild tantrums.

"Nothing, you're just funny when you were pouting. You look like a frustrated bread without yeast." I laugh hardly because she threw me the bread she was eating because of annoyance.

"Yah! Don't you have any plans today?" She asked.

"Well, uhmm I just want to rest." I sighed and she slapped my shoulder.

"Yah! It hurts!" I said then I rubbed my shoulder.

"Why did you planned to go here if you will just sleep all day?!" She asked madly which made me laugh.

"Haha mianhae nae bbangddeok-ie!" I said and hugged her from the back.

She froze for a while and clears her throat.

"Yah! You will removed away or I will cut your arms?" She asked so I moved away.

"He he mian!" I said and lifted my right hand like I was testifying something.

"Let's fix ourselves first. Let's go outside because if we don't maybe I'll die in boredom." She whined.

"Why? Don't you want have any playful time with me?" I asked seductively then she threw her shoes to me and it hit my head.

"Yah! It hurts!" I whined while massaging my head.

"That's what your prize pervert!" She said before dashing off to her room. I just chuckled and fix also myself.

---

"Woah! Neomu yeppeuda!" She said while looking around.

Yeah we are currently here at Île Saint-Louis and it is freaking beautiful!