THIRTEEN

SUJEONG'S POV

"Ok class! Before I dismiss you, I want to announce your upcoming project on my subject." Ms. Lee said and all of my classmates were whispering about their opinions and guessings for the project.

"Keep quiet first! Let me finish. Ok, first let me pair you for this project." She said and my classmates start to whisper with each other once again.

Ms. Lee started to call out the pairs for the projects.

"Aigoo! My name is not that far but why am I not being called yet?" I muttered to myself while playing my pen.

As on cue my name was being called by my teacher.

"And last but not the least, Ryu Sujeong-ssi and... Kim Taehyung-ssi." My eyes grew wider when I heard those two last words she says and my classmates threw a long "woah" word to us.

"Ma'am can I change my partner please?" I pleaded cause I really don't want to see this alien to my entire life.

"No, this is now final. So sit down and keep quiet and I'll be announcing on how you will do your project." I sat down without any choice on what she said then I took a glance to the alien and he was smirking. I rolled my eyes and focused on my notebook instead.

"So, your project for the final term is song composing. Together with your partner, you'lle be making a song, eo, I mean duet song to perform on the foundation week next next week." She said and all of us groan with her announcement.

"Ma'am do we have to perform? I mean all of us." Nayeon asked.

"No, I'll be only choosing one best pair who would compose a great song and they'll be the one who'll be performing it to the event." Ms. Lee clarified.

My classmates start to whisper once again.

"Do you have any questions? If none you are now dismissed." I said and she already leave the classroom.

"Aigoo! Another punishment once again! I wish I'm not studying here." I whined while fixing my things.

"Sujeong-a!" An annoying voice calls me from behind.

"Mwoya?!" I asked irritatedly while looking at him who's smiling like an idiot.

"Hey! I'm your partner, why are you like that?" He asked sarcastically.

"Aigoo! Stay away from me before I kick you." I said and walks towards the locker area.

"I will not go away. Come on! Let me treat you lunch." He said then grabbed my wrist and rushed towards the school gate.

"Yah! You alien! Stop dragging! I don't want to eat especially with you!" I shouted while walking.

"No! I won't stop. You will eat with me today!" He said seriously so I behaved like a kid while walking with him.

TAEHYUNG'S POV

We are being paired for the project and I was so happy to be his partner but I saw that my feelings are opposite with hers. She even asked Ms. Lee to change her partner but the fate is on my side so she have no choice but to accept the fact that I'm her partner for the project.

I was really planning to take her out today just to lighten her feelings towards me because I could feel that she was really annoyed whenever I'm around her so as a challenge for myself, I need to make her feelings be lightened towards me.

"Sujeong-a!" I shouted while approaching to her seat. She looks so annoyed since she doesn't get the chance to change her partner.

"Mwoya?!" She asked with a crumpled facial expression.