NINE

T-Day (Taehyung Day)
5:00 pm

SUJEONG'S POV

"Eomma! Can you help me with this?" I asked mom pointing to my dress scattered on my bed.

"I can't choose what to wear." I pouted and I harshly sits down on my bed.

"Aigoo such a brat girl, you planned it and now you're having a problem?" My mom complained.

"Here wear this one and wear a high-heeled shoes then I'll put some light make ups to you after you take a bath. Go on you little girl take a bath now, you stings." She laughs at me while arranging my clothes.

I grab my towel and went inside the bathroom as my mom said then I sighed. This gonna be a long one but it seems to be exciting since today is your judgement day Mr. Kim Taehyung. I automatically smirked while applying a shampoo on my head. After I took a bath I went on my make up table and blow dries my hair. My mom went inside of my room and came closer to my place.

"Sujeongie wear this now so I could do my operation now." My mom teases and she handed me my dress.

"Don't make it worst mom, I know you." I teases back and we laugh.

While my mom was doing our beauty session, I grabbed my phone and composed a message.

To: Arrogant Alien
Taehyung-ssi I'm preparing now, how about you? Reminder only, don't bring money anymore any money or card cause I got this, I'll treat you. :)

I automatically smirked as soon as the message sent. Aren't you wondering what my plan is and how come that Taehyung agreed to my request? Well, I just said that I will help him to have Irene. Are you shocked that Irene and Taehyung is not yet official? Yes, HAHA they're not yet official but they was on MU stage, I just don't know about my cousin why she didn't accept Taehyung to become her boyfriend, maybe.... nevermind.

"What's bothering you Sujeongie?" My mom asked while styling my hair.

"Nothing mom, I just thought of something that's not really important." I answered.

"There you go! You look beautiful now my baby." My mom said while dusting off my dress and arranging my hair.

I look at my reflection to the room and indeed, I look really different now. I didn't look like Sujeong "Pabo" but I'm... totally different. I switch my attention on my mom who's looking to me proudly. I hugged and thanked her. She then smiled and give me a kiss on the forehead.

"Good luck on your first date baby. I know that the guy will forget his name if he saw you." She said flattering me.

"Thanks eomma. I'll be going for now eomma. Bye!" I said and went outside to take a cab.

---

I arrived at the resto at 6:05 pm but I didn't see any Taehyung face on our meeting place. He didn't even responsed to my text earlier so I decided to wait for him. I ordered a juice drink as the waiter came closer to me and ask for an order. This is it! This gonna be a great day for me, well my plan is to take Taehyung here without having any money then I will order many food for us then I'll act like I was going to the comfort room but the truth is I'll be going to leave him. HAHAHAHA that was cool right. This day will gonna be epic. I turned my gaze to my phone and look on the time and its already 7:30 pm. The waiter approach once again and asked about my order but I just order a juice drink again. My order came and took a sip on it, my temper was slowly rising.

"Miss are you waiting for someone?" The waiter asked.

"Ah yes." I answered.

"Do you think he will come?" He asked and I just nodded to him. He leaves for the other costumer so I just wait for Taehyung once again.