SIXTEEN

This chapter is dedicated to @pandakook08

____________________________________

SUJEONG'S POV

What happened to him. I'm worried. Eotteokhaji?! I thought to myself while walking around Taehyung's room and waiting for him to wake up.

I was still on that situation when the door opened and it shows...

"J-Jimin?"

"Sujeong?" We both said in unison.

"Why are you here?" We both said in unison once again.

"I'm here for Taehyung." We both said once again.

"Are you waiting for him to wake up?" Finally Jimin asked which breaks awkwardness between us.

"Y-yeah. I'll be going outside first you can take care of him for a while." I said and about to walk out when Jimin held my arm.

"Wae?" I asked him.

"What did the doctor says?" He asked.

"Eo, he lacks of sleep and he experienced stress. He said that he needs more sleep and took a rest to lessen his stress. Why?" I said and he release his grip on my arm.

"Do you know why he experienced that?" He asked which made my attention be caught.

"W-waeyo?" I asked.

"That night when you have a family meeting, he have a mild fever. He went to the meeting because he don't want to disappoint your parents and his parents. He was also thinking about your project together to Ms. Lee. He even asked me to help him but I wasn't able to help him cause I was involved in that project too. When he went there your parents and your grand parents asked him about you but he lied about you and said that you were busy on your project tho it's true that you are busy. When he said that, his parents and grand father scolded him for not taking you there. They said that he was a disappointment because they were expecting for the both of you. That meeting became a scolding ceremony for him because he is the only topic. His parents doesn't allow him to go home until the meeting be done so he ended up finishing the meeting and he went back to the dorm late at night until he received the call from you and you were angry that day. He forced himself to finish the song because he doesn't want you to become angry on him. He was very stress that day and he couldn't concentrate. If you just saw his room that night, it was really disgusting until the morning comes and he was still up finishing the song for you. He also did not took his breakfast and he gathered all his strength to face you and for you to become happy and satisfied with his work but it became a disappointment to him when you ignored him this morning. I'm not telling you this to put guilt on you but I was asking for some attention for him. I pitty him alot whenever he was talking about you. I also see the pure Taehyung whenever he smiles while talking about you. I really feel that he was serious with you even though he was being rejected by you. I hope that someday you would notice my bestfriend because I want to see him become very happy inside and out because of you."

I was sobbing on his situation. I never thought that I was bumping down someone. I felt guilty on pushing him away. I should not do that. I thought to myself while looking at Taehyung.

"I'll be going first. I'll buy you food. Just contact me if Taehyung already wakes up." Jimin said and he leaves.

I slowly approached Taehyung who was still in his deep dream and held his head.

"I-I'm sorry... Taehyung-ssi." My tear fell down as I say those words when I felt something warm holding my hand.

"Gwaenchanhayo... Sujeong-a, it doesn't matter at all." He said and he gives me a warm smile which made me cry more.