FIFTEEN

The next morning....

TAEHYUNG'S POV

I was done on writing the lyrics then I checked the time. It's already 6 am in the morning. I rushed myself to the bathroom and prepared myself for the classes.

I was walking to the hallway when I bumped someone.

"I'm sorry." I apologized and bowed to the person without looking.

"Gwaenchanha... T-taehyung?!" She exclaimed.

"Eo? Sujeong-ssi, here's my assignment on you. I'll go now." I said before leaving her pace.

SUJEONG'S POV

I was rushing to the room cause Mingyu texted me awhile ago to meet him at the rooftop. I was on the hallway when I bumped someone. I immediately stood up and dust off my clothes. The guy bows and apologized without looking at me.

"I'm sorry." A soft voice came out from the guy.

"Gwaenchanha..."

I realized his face when he lifted up his head.

"T-taehyung?!" I almost shouted.

Why does he looks like this? Looks like he didn't sleep all night.

Before I could say anything else, he already leaves. I went to the rootop and found no one there. I sat on the bench there and my phone rang.

"Ryu Sujeong?!" A loud voice came on the other line.

"Wae eomma?" I answered lazily.

"Where have you been last night? Why did you not go?!" My mom scolded.

"I don't want to because I would not do that stupid arranged marriage." I said trying to calm myself.

"That's all?! Huh! We've talked about this right? What's happening to you?!" My mom shouted.

"I do not love him mom and I would never love him. I have loved someone." I said that make her stop from shouting.

"Who's that guy?! Tell me who is that?!" My mom shouted.

"It's Kim Mingyu... I like him a lot eomma and I'm happy to be with him. If you want to, you marry Taehyung by yourself!" I hanged the phone when I saw a dark shadow standing right beside me.

I look on it and there I saw...

"T-taehyung..."

"W-what are y-you doing here?" I stuttered without looking at him.

"My mom wants to give you this... she asked me to bring you this and say that take care of yourself." He said while handling the lunch box.

"I'll be going now, and Mingyu is going up now." He said softly.

I don't know what I am feeling right now but there's someone who's asking me to hug this guy and ask him to not go. B-but I can't...

"Jeongie-a" Mingyu called from the rooftop entrance.

"I'll be going now." Taehyung bid his goodbye without looking at me.

I was about to speak when Mingyu held my hand.

"Are you ok?" He asked.

I looked at him and just nodded as an answer.

"What do you think happened to Taehyung? Looks like he didn't sleep all night." Mingyu said that put more guilt in me.

"I-I don't know." I said with a lowered head.

"W-what are you going to say to me?" I asked him as I gained my strength to face him.