SEVENTEEN

SUJEONG'S POV

The next morning. I woke up with the sunrise striking on my face. I slowly opened my eyes and I saw Taehyung staring and smiling at me.

"Good morning Sujeong." He greeted on me with full of sincerity.

"Are you feeling well now?" I asked him to change up the mood.

"Ne, my nurse did very well on taking care of me that's why I recovered immediately." He said like a child being proud on something.

"Aiyoo, who's that nurse? Let me meet her so I could thank her for taking care of you." I asked innocently but he laughs.

"Yah why are you laughing?" I asked with full of confusion.

"Seems like your acting to be innocent. Do you want me to praise you huh?" He said while rising his both eyebrows.

"What are you talking about?!" I asked confusedly.

"A-aniya... Aniya." He said while chuckling.

"Aiyoo such a weird alien." I teased while fixing my mess.

I went to the comfort room and when I came out a pouting alien appears in front of me.

"Yah, are you angry?" He asked weirdly which made me laugh.

"Aniya... Why would I?!" I asked him and he was slowly released gaining his energy.

"I thought you were angry because you walked out suddenly without any saying words." He explain which made me laugh more.

"What a lame reason aigoo! Why do I need to tell you that I'm going to comfort room and pee?!" I said as soon as I stopped on laughing.

"Aiyoo..." I added and starts arranging his things.

"Yah your mom already paid your bill. We can go back now." I said before facing him and it shows a staring and smiling Taehyung.

"Why are you staring at me all the time?" I said on a maldita tone.

"Nothing..." He just answered.

I rolled my eyes and get back to my business.

"I just can't control on seeing a beautiful person like you." He said behind my back which makes me blush.

"Aiyoo... This man is getting crazy." I said cause I couldn't control this tomato face of mine.

"Crazy?" He stated which shocks me. He hears it.

"Yeah crazy for you." He continued and I blushed once again.

"Y-yah! W-will you p-please... shut up!" I stuttered while stopping him.

After waiting for the bill receipt to release, we already leave the hospital.

We rode a bus and went down to the school dormitory. Taehyung helped me on carrying the things then we went inside.

"Here... take this once a day. Took it as a vitamin to strengthen your immune system, the doctor says." I said to him while handling the vitamins.

"And... don't sleep late he says. I'll be asking Nayeon for the notes tomorrow so we could catch up. Arasseo?" I said and he just nodded as an answer.

"Ok, see you around." I bid my goodbye and about to leave when Taehyung held my hand and turn me around to face him.

He planted a kiss on my forehead which made me blushed.

"Gumawoseo Sujeong." He whispered on my ear then he hugs me.

I was still froze at that moment and he speaks again.