TWENTY TWO

SUJEONG'S POV

"Ryu Sujeong!!!!!!! It's already 10 am and you are still dreaming! Yah! Open this door or else I will make your morning bath icy!" My mom shouted from the outside.

I lazily went off of my bed and went to bathroom to wash my face. I went down to the dining area lazily.

"Yah! What happened to you Ryu Sujeong? Why are you having that panda eyes?" My dad ask and I pouted.

"You didn't sleep last night?" My mom added and I nod with a pouting lips.

"Wae?" My mom asked and I crumpled my face in frustration.

F L A S H B A C K

After Taehyung took me home. I immediately dashed off to my room cause I couldn't breath and my face was blushing hardly. I don't know but I like it. My heart flutters a lot when Taehyung is on my side. This could be...?

"Ani! Aniya Ryu Sujeong. You're just thankful today nothing more nothing less arasseo?" I wash myself and prepare for sleeping but Taehyung keeps running all through my head.

"Should I text him?" I asked to myself.

"Ani! I should've not take the first move." I said to myself.

I rolled to my bed for so many times and Taehyung is still here. I mean in my head!

*ring* *ring*

My phone rang suddenly so I immediately pick it up, hoping that it is Taehyung but unfortunately it is Nayeon.

"Yeobeoseyo?" I answered the phone call.

"Yah! Sujeong-ie we haven't talk since the presentation. I want to congratulate you that day." I feel that she was pouting.

"Gwaenchanha Nayeon-ie, let's meet tomorrow." I said and she giggled on the other lane.

"Good night Ms. Alien." She chuckle before hanging the phone call.

"What the?! Ms. Alien? Aish KIM.TAE.HYUNG!" I shouted and roll to my bed once again.

E N D O F F L A S H B A C K

"Yah bbangddeok-a what happened? Are you sick?" My mom asked while shaking my whole body.

"E-eo... nothing. A-are you saying something?" I asked them before grabbing my food.

"Your vacation in Paris will be tomorrow--"

"Mwo?!" I choked on what he said.

"I said your vacation on Paris is tomorrow. Have you packed your things already?" He reminded once again and I was still in state of shock.

"Ryu Sujeong!" My shook me once again.

"Eo? Later I will pack my things. I will meet Nayeon for today eomma." I said before running to my room.

After eating I went to the Lovely café to meet Nayeon. I peek on the window and she was already there so I headed inside and ordered for our food.

"So what now?" She asked while brushing her brows playfully.

"I don't know." I answered

"Eo? Kim Taehyung! Over here!" My eyes grew wide when Nayeon wave her hands. I turned around slowly and he was really here. I arranged my sit properly and a hand landed on my shoulder.

"What are you doing here Mrs. Kim?" I kept my excitement with a blank face.

"My surname is Ryu not Kim and please... get your hands off on my shoulder or else you'll regret it." I said keeping this WEIRD EMOTION OF MINE!

"Uhmmm does your parents reminded you already?" He asked and I just ignore him.

"Nayeon-ie I thought we will talk privately?" I pout to Nayeon and she just rolled her eyes.

"I don't think we still need to talk,I already got the answer." She said playfully while looking to us.

"Yah Nayeon-ie I know what you were thinking. Stop that." I said giving her a what-are-you-saying look.

"Oh my mom already texted me. I will meet her today. Bye love birds!" She said will giving me a sarcastic smile.

"Yah! Im Nayeon go back here!!" I shouted but she ignored me while the alien besides me was giggling.

"You ruined it!" I rolled my eyes and munch the food we ordered a while ago.

"Yah! Yah! I've done nothing." He said and he grabbed my fork and munched my food.

"That's mine!" I whined but he never listened.

"Kaja, I will help you on packing your things." He said as soon as he finished my food.

I went up to pay the bill but Taehyung pays for it first.

"Let's go!" He said then he held my hand to went back to my house.

---

"Yah Kim Taehyung give it back to me!" I shouted while chasing him.

Well my room was currently devastated because of this alien here.

"Nope! I don't like! Chase me first." He said while sticking his tongue out.

"Yah! Kim Taehyung if my compositions got damage I will really break your legs!" I shouted then I stopped in running.

"Here! Let me help you now." He said giving me back my notebook and start folding my clothes to help.

"I wonder if we will become happy on that ARRANGED TRIP." I said which made Taehyung stop from what he was doing.

"I-I'm wondering too." He said while scratching his nape.

Awkward silence entered.

"Uhrm we're done packing. I'll be going down first." He said breaking the awkward atmosphere then leaves.

Did I say something wrong? I thought to myself before packing my arranging my personal clothes. I went down after and I saw my mom preparing some food to eat.

"Eomma? Where is Taehyung?" I asked her.

"Ow he went home just now. He said his mom called her for some talks with his grandfather." She answered.

"Oh. Hehe I'm not eating dinner for tonight. I don't have any appetite." I said before going back to my room.

I grabbed my phone and immediately dialed Taehyung's number.

"Yeobeoseyo?" He asked.

"Why did you not say that you will go home already?" I asked with some annoyance in my tone.

"Uhrm... Something urgent came up. Mian." He lied.

"Oh, s-see you tonorrow. Bye." Then he hang the phone call.

"Aish! That guy is really!" I soak myself on my bed with full of frustration and got into sleep after.

---

Sorry readers. This gonna be a lame one. I'll be doing good on the next chapter.
Lovelots. 😘