THIRTY ONE

TAEHYUNG'S POV

The next morning...

"Good morning!!!" Sujeong exclaimed as she went down from her room.

"Good morning too nae jeongie-a!" Mingyu said and me? I just stayed quiet on my own.

"Ah... eh... good morning Taehyung-a." She greeted and I just rolled my eyes to her.

"Yah Kim Taehyung, Sujeong was greeting you." Mingyu said while eyeing me. I looked at her and smiled sarcastically.

"Good morning too Sujeong-ssi." I said and rolled my eyes before leaving the dining.

SUJEONG'S POV

"What happened to him?" I asked to myself while making my way to my seat across Mingyu's.

"Are you okay?" Mingyu asked and I just nod my head. Is there anything happened between these two morons? I saw them talking seriously yesterday. Aigoo! You should've been aware on some event pabo-ya! I said to myself while ruffling my hair in frustration.

"Gwaechanhayo?" Mingyu speaks making my consciousness get back into place.

"Eo? N-ne, gwaechanhayo!" I answered hesitatingly and munched my food with anxiety inside me. There were probably happening between these two! I thought to myself, confirming the fact that there is happening between them.

"Come on, we can go to the spring this time. My auntie allowed us to use it for free." He said once again, making me get back to reality.

"Are you sure that you are okay?" Mingyu asked with a worried face. I smiled at him and agreed on what he said a while ago even though I really understand nothing.

"Kaja! My auntie was probably waiting there already." Mingyu said so I followed him with no hesitation but since a while ago I never see Taehyung once again.

"A-ah... Mingyu?" I asked and he smiled at me sweetly.

"I think I should find Taehyung first." I said leaving him immediately to avoid his answer. I know he will never allow me to go closer to him since he was jealous.

I looked around the beach and there I saw a lying Taehyung. I ran to him and he was lying like there were no one else around. I suddenly felt guilty while looking at him who keeps sighing. He opened his eyes and look at me like he wants to say something.

"Are you alright?" I asked and he ignored my question by getting up and avoiding anything about me.

"Yah are you alright Kim Taehyung?" I suddenly shouted. He stopped and I walked towards him.

"It's none of your business." He said when I approached leaving me dumbfounded at my place.

---

"Ah! This one is so refreshing right nae Jeongie-a?" Mingyu said when he soaked himself at the spring pool.

Why so sudden? Why does Taehyung being rude to me again? Aigoo Ryu Sujeong, don't think of it! Maybe he was just not in the mood to talk so shut up. But... ah! I don't know! He should've not be rude to me! I just greeted him and he ignores me. That dumbass should die tsk!

"Yah Ryu Sujeong aren't you going to join me here?" Mingyu shouted making me squint on my place.

"N-no! How could you asked a girl to join you while bathing?" I said and walks off towards the mini water falls I saw earlier when we went here. I took a seat on the rock in front of the beautiful falls.

"Are you following me?"

"Ooh my! A-ah! Aaah!"

"Sujeong-a!"