NINETEEN

TAEHYUNG'S POV

I was currently preparing myself for school when my phone rang.

"Eo? Eomma?" I answered.

"Taehyung-ie, your grandfather wants to meet you today." My mom said on the other line.

"Is this about..." I didn't continue cause I remember the last time we have an urgent meeting like this. I sighed.

"Yah don't feel too bad. He just want to talk to you. Will you come?" My mom asked.

"Do I have a choice? If I will not do it, he will not be happy again." I answered before hanging it.

I continue to prepare myself when the doorbell rang. I opened the door and the deliver boy handed me the food that I ordered.

"Good morning sir. This is your order." He said with a smile so I smiled back then pay him.

"Thank you sir." He said then he bows and I thanked back.

I immediately grab my bag and ran towards the school gate. I checked the time and it is already 7 am so she will arrive now.

Minutes have passed and there she is, walking with her earphones plugged in her ears. She really looks beautiful even in her simple uniform. She was passing by when I block her.

"Good morning." I gave her a rectangular smile.

"N-nado good morning." She answered then turned her gaze into different directions.

"Yah you're cute when you're blushing. Like I'm seeing a bread with some pink food color." I laughed and she laughs too.

"Eo? You laugh! Haha!" I yelled because of happiness.

"Yah stop it. You really look like an idiot." She said while chuckling.

"As long as the reason is you, I don't care." She then turned around once again to hide her tomato face.

"Here. Let's have breakfast first." I said handling the food that I ordered a while ago.

She was about to speak when I grabbed her hand and pull her to the bench.

"Here eat this." I said giving her the burger that I opened.

"Thank you." She said and give me a not-so-comfortable smile.

I was munching my own food when she speaks.

"Did your mom called?" She asked so I looked at her.

"N-ne" I answered shortly.

"You will come?" She asked me and I nodded to her.

I looked at her trying to gain my strength to ask her if she will go when she speaks once again.

"I will come." She said then she face me with a small smile.

"J-jinjjayo?" I blinked for the nth time cause I can't believe that she will come for the first time.

"Yah don't to be so much surprised. I will come because I want to repay you." She said then she continue munching her food.

We continue our food and chit chat about anything when the bell rings which means the class is about to start. I held her hand and we ran towards our room.

---

It's already lunch time and I immediately approach Sujeong.

"Kaja?" I asked with full of smile.

"Wait." She went to Nayeon to ask her if she will join us and fortunately she was busy so we have an alone time together.

"Kaja." She said grabbing her bag and immediately turn around to hide her shyness.