EIGHTEEN

SUJEONG'S POV

I was crying. Mingyu leaves and he said he will never comeback. What should I do? I don't want him to leave. I want to be with him... forever.

I was between my tears when I felt someone sat down to my side. I ignore him and continue to cry.

"Why are you crying?" He asked.

"None." I answered before I sniffed.

"Really? So you are crazy? Crying without any reasons?" He said sarcastically.

"He leaves me already." My tears fell once again remembering the time with Mingyu.

"Why does he leaves you?" He asked.

"He said he doesn't love me anymore." I burst out my tears when I uttered those words.

I felt a warm body touches mine and a warm hug follows.

"You don't have to waste your tears for those who are unworthy. You should not be crying, you should be smiling." He said while rubbing my back.

"Look at me." He said as he cupped my face and make him look at him.

"You deserve anyone else not a jerk like him." I wiped my tears and turn my gaze to other direction.

"Hey look at me, I've been watching you since 1st day of my high school. I hope this is already the time to give me a chance." He stared at me with full of sincerity which made me stare him back.

"T-taehyung-ssi, it's too—"

"Shhh! don't cry anymore I'm here and I will be always here with you forever." He was about to kiss me when I hear a shout from no one.

"Ryu Sujeong!!!! Ireona!!!! Ppalli!" A shouting girl I heard.

I slowly opened my eyes and I... was... just... a... dream.

I quickly get up and prepare myself to go to school.

After a half hour I already got prepared and about to school when I saw that man standing right in front of my room.

"Good morning." He greeted, throwing a rectangular smile.

"E-eo good morning." I bow my head as I remember my dream a while ago.

"Gwaenchanha?" He asked and put his palm on my forehead to check if I am sick.

I slapped his hand and he immediately take it off.

"Gwaenchanhayo Taehyung-ssi. W-why are you here by the way?" I asked awkwardly.

"Eo, I'm here to fetch you and bring you some breakfast to eat." He said and he handed me a cute box while he was scratching his head.

"T-thank you." I said with a low head because I felt my blood came up towards my cheeks.

"Kaja?" He said as he held my hand to go to school.

---

We are now walking through the hallways and I can sense that all of the students are eyeing us and even whispering something to their companions.

"Taehyung?" I speak.

"Wae?" He asked.

"M-my hands. Y-you can take off your hands on mine. They were looking at us."

He then look around to look on those students.

"What are you looking at?" He asked to them.

Instead of answering, the students around the hallway leave. Taehyung then look at me.