TWELVE

TAEHYUNG'S POV

My clock sang at exactly 6:00 am in the morning. It is early right? Yeah it is my first time to wake up like this. Normally I woke up at 10 am but now, I really feel an eagerness to wake up early so, I stood up and directly walks to the bathroom.

"Eo? Taehyung-ie, are you sick?" One of our housemaids asked.

"Ani, waeyo?" I asked staring at her weirdly.

"You woke up early and you only do that thing if you're sick." She said wondering which made me laugh.

"Noona-ssi I'm not sick arasseo? I'm just good mood today." I said in a glee.

"Ah. Btw breakfast is ready. You can eat now." She said before she leaves.

I went to the dining when Sujeong pops up on my mind. I headed to the cabinet and grab a food box then arrange the food on it.

"Blue for me and pink for her." I said to myself as I finished the lunch box I made for Sujeong.

---

I was walking to the school hallway when Sujeong was about to passed by. I was about to say hi when she just ignored me. I stared at her until her visual fades and continue to walk through the school hallway having a disappointed face.

I stood up in front of Sujeong's locker and put the lunch box I made for her having a small sticky note on top of it.

"I hope she will notice this." I walk inside the classroom when my classmates shouts.

"Taehyung-ssi! Is it true that you and Irene already broke up?!" One of the gossip girls asked.

"Aigoo! You're really good at playing Taehyung." Daeyeol said but I just ignore them and walk towards my seat.

"Looks like you've got into some trouble dude." Jimin said while giggling.

"Aigoo! Stop that I'm not in the mood." I said having a frustrated sigh.

"You owe me a huge debt." He said then he tapped my shoulder.

"Aigoo! He's more gossip rather than the girls tsk!" I said and the teacher arrived.

I was not throwing some attention to the teacher when she speaks.

"Where is Ms. Ryu?" She asked so I immediately look around to find Sujeong and she was not really here.

"Ma'am may I go out?" I asked to her and she agreed.

I ran off to the school roof top to check her there but she's wasn't there. I roam around the campus but I didn't see her until I came into the room where it is always closed. I came near to the door and I hear someone is singing.

I was about to open the door when it initially opened. I flinched to her appearance in front.

"What are you doing here?" She asked.

"Eo? I-I was on the comfort room a while ago but I just passed by when I hear someone singing then I get curious so I-I went to see who is it."

"Jinjjayo?" She even smirk while asking.

"N-ne." I said while stuttering. I wish that this lie would pass.

"I think it doesn't work." She said like she read what I thought just now.

"I didn't read your mind tho." She added and now I was looking at her. She's really reading it.

"There's no comfort room here and this is the last room on this side so now what are you doing here?" She asked coldly.