TWENTY THREE

Vacation Day

TAEHYUNG'S POV

"Taehyung-a are you ready now?" My mom asked when she entered my room.

I sighed and look at her.

"Do I still have a choice?" I asked while playing with my fingers.

Yeah, Sujeong and I were still not talking and my mom knows it. I'm not thinking straight until now because I was thinking on something that would make Sujeong happy when we arrived there. I don't want to disappoint her.

"Taehyung..."

"Eo? Eomma?" I asked her.

"You're spacing out once again, are you thinking about her again?" My mom seems worried about me.

"Ne eomma...." I sighed with full of disappointment.

"I believe that you can do it! Just make her happy." My mom hugged me and smiled at me with full of encouragement.

"Thanks mom." I released my hug from her.

"Eo! I forgot to tell you, your grandfather wants to talk to you at the dining area. Go there, I'll fix the other things that you will bring." She continued her work so I went down to face my grandfather.

"Ow Taehyung-a you're here." My grandfather said when I arrived.

"Good morning grandpa and father. What's the news today?" I asked politely and they were just smiling.

"Uhmm I've noticed a while ago that you were having your 18th birthday this year. Uhmm, suddenly I want you to wish on me in one condition." I was only staring at them and they were exchanging their glances.

"What us the condition grandpa?" I asked.

"Be a valedictorian on your high school and pass your college entrance exam." My grandpa said which doesn't shock me at all.

"That's all?" I asked and they are laughing at me.

"I know you can do it since you're always top 1 right? Just maintain it." My dad said and they look at each other.

"I will grant everything if you made it arasseo?" My grandfather said while tapping my shoulder.

"But for today enjoy your trip with Sujeong okay?" My grandpa said before leaving.

My dad leaves too and I went upstair to gather my things and pick Sujeong from their house.

---

We already arrived in the airport and our parents are here too.

"We wish that your Paris trip became full of love." Sujeong's mom said while looking at me and Sujeong.

How I wish tho. I thought of myself.

"You may go now. Your plane number was already announced. Take care of Sujeong Taehyung-ssi!" Her grandfather before we leave.

I sighed in nervousness and Sujeong tapped my shoulder.

"Are you okay?" She asked but I didn't answer.

We both took our seats and headed to our destination.

SUJEONG'S POV

He's still not talking with me. What really have I done? I asked withing my brain. I took a pillow and rested for a while when I saw Taehyung peacefully sleeping beside me. I stared at him and looks like a sleeping baby.

"I know your having such a hard time tho and it is my fault. I just don't want you to be hurt because our feelings are not mutual." I whisper when his eyes opened slowly.