FOURTEEN

SUJEONG'S POV

I was walking through the hallway when someone blocks my way.

"Aigoo! It's still early for you to put your head down. Your beauty won't be notice if you are like that." A familiar voice speak so I lifted my head up to look who's the guy is and I quickly hug him.

"Yah Mingyu where have you been?! Why are you not attending your classes and you're not anwering my calls and texts also!" I madly asked to him while hugging him tight.

"I missed you... Jeong-ie" He said then he hugs me back.

"Mianhaeyo. I was just really busy these days that's why I wasn't able to attend classes and talk you." He said when he released his hug.

"Aigoo! You forget me that easy?!" I said sarcastically and we laughed.

"E-ehem... excuse me."

"Woah! Taehyung-ssi how are you? Long time no see huh!" Mingyu greets.

"Ah? I'm ok. I'll go now." He said coldly and without looking at me then he leaves.

"What happened to him?" Mingyu asked and I just shrug my shoulder as an answer.

"Kaja! I'll buy you milk." He said then he held my hand.

---

TAEHYUNG'S POV

I was expecting of a great day with her but it turns out to the opposite one.

"When did he came back? Where have he been?" I annoyingly asked towards myself.

"Aish!!! Jinjja!" I brushed my hair with full of frustration.

"Yah Taehyung-ie what happened to you?" Jimin shouted when he entered the classroom.

"Yah are you being crazy now?!" Jimin added.

"Ne! Difinitely a crazy one." I said before I leave the room to find Sujeong.

"Yah Kim Taehyung where you going?! Yah!" Jimin shouted from his place.

I was walking through the hallway when I hear laughs from the two familiar persons.

"Aigoo! You haven't change nae jeong-ie." Mingyu said then brushed Sujeong's hair while laughing.

"Yah stop that! It ruins my day." Sujeong answered while laughing.

I slowly approach them with a cold expression and they both stop from walking and talking.

"Wae...yo?" Sujeong asked awkwardly.

"Can I talk to Sujeong privately?" I asked to Mingyu, trying to calm myself.

"Nae jeong-ie I'll go for now. See you later." He said before he leave.

"Ne jalga!" She answered and he finally leave the place.

"What are we going to talk now?" Sujeong asked coldly.

I scratch my nape because of this embarrassment.

"Uhmm... I-I..." Fudge! Why am I stuttering?!

"I... what? Come on the time is running." She said impatiently.

"Uhmm... I just... want to ask... if..." Ugh! I can't speak fluently! What's happening to me?!

"If what?! Aigoo Kim Taehyung-ssi. Tell that if you're ready." She said then she stepped, leaving me at my place but I held her hand.

Omo! My heart beats abnormally. Our skin touched once again.

"I want to ask if your mother tell about our family dinner tonight." I said without looking at her but looking on our hands are instead.