SEVEN

TAEHYUNG'S POV

I was on my to school when I saw a lovely girl walking to the street and my heart beats fast when I stared at her. She was totally beautiful.

"Taehyung-ie oppa!" Irene shouted that makes me got back into my senses.

"Where are you looking at? Have you seen someone you know?" She asked but I just answered no.

"Eo? Let's go, the class will about to start." She says as she grabbed hands and pull me.

IRENE'S POV

I was on my way to school when I saw Chanyeol oppa. He's my longtime crush and I want to meet him personally so I made my way to approach him when someone caught by my eyes. I stared at him and he was staring at Sujeong so I walk towards him and shouts.

"Taehyung-ie oppa!" I shouted as I went closer to him.

"Where are you looking at? Have you seen someone you know?" I asked sarcastically but he just answered no.

"Eo? Let's go, the class is about to start." I said to break the silence. I grabbed his hand and pull him to come closer to me. So we went inside the room.

TAEHYUNG'S POV

As we entered the room I saw gifts above Sujeong's table. I came closer to took a peek to those gifts when my classmates enters.

"Yah Kim Taehyung what are you doing?" My guy classmate asked.

"Are you planning something bad?" They asked as they got closer to me.

"No, I'm just curious of whose guys are getting crazy with that idiot." I said and threw smirk and death glare to them.

I sat on my place when she enters the room.

"Sujeong-ssi can you accept this?" One my classmate said while holding his gift to Sujeong.

"My gift too Sujeong-ssi, can you accept it?" He asked and handed his gift.

"Thanks guys." She answered and she smiles brightly making her cheeks became fluffy.

"Oppa!" Irene said, interrupting my scenery.

"What?" I answered flatly.

"Don't you have any gifts for me?" She pouted that makes my temper arouse.

"Irene-a, I'm not feeling well today. Would you mind to stay away a little bit?" I asked her trying to control my anger.

"Why are you like that? Do you not love me anymore? Do you like Sujeong now?" She asked loudly making the class' attention focused on us.

"I said stop." I said and leave the room angrily.

I went up to the roof top and releases my anger. I heard footsteps from behind and I felt a hug from behind.

"Mianhae oppa." She said while crying but I didn't response.

"Oppa I'm really sorry, can you forgive me?" She asked while sobbing.

"Just leave me alone Irene-a." I asked calmly.

"No, I wouldn't go if you would not forgive me." She said and tightens her hug.

"I said just leave me alone!" My voice rises making her to stand and walks away.

I stayed on the roof top and took a nap until lunch time.

---

SUJEONG'S POV

I decided to go up to the roof top to took some fresh air and rest. I entered the pent when I saw someone sleeping. I decided to go down when he speaks making me stop.

"Oh why are you here pabo-ya?" He asked but I didn't answer.

"Seems that you lose your voice miss." He teases.

I bowed my head and continue to walk when he grab my wrist.

"Where are you going? I'm still talking to you Ms. Beautiful." He said so I felt afraid.

"Yah what happened to you?" His voice turns to soft one while uttering those words.

"I-i g-gotta go now." I said and removed his grip on my wrist.

I ran immediately and went to my favorite room.

TAEHYUNG'S POV

I sat on the bench and bows.

"What I have done? Looks like she was really afraid of me." I said weakly.

"Do I gone too far?" I asked to myself.

I brushed my hair with full of frustration and went back to my class.

---

This was really a short one. Bear with me guys I'm just busy lately. I hope you continue to support this... and I'll try my best to continue this till the end :)

Lovelotss. 😘