TWENTY EIGHT

The next morning...

TAEHYUNG'S POV

I woke up as a light strikes through my eyes. I look around and there are people who's looking at me and whispering. I look around and I just then realized that Sujeong and I slept here at the Han River.

"Sujeong-ie! Yah wake up!" I tapped her cheeks and she slowly opened her eyes.

"Why are you-- yah! What have you done to me?! Why am I here?!" She exclaimed and hugged herself, giving me a death glare.

"Yah! Don't just jumped into wrong conclusion, don't you remember that you ran from the party last night and cry all night here?" I said while dusting off my suit.

"M-mianhaeyo Taehyung-ie. I cause burden to you." She apologized and help me to dust off my clothes.

"Let's go now, people around us are already whispering. I know they were judging us because of your face." I said with a blank face to annoy her.

"Why? What's wrong with me?" She then looked her reflection on my phone and she saw a devastated Ryu Sujeong. Her make up was scattered around her face especially her lipstick and eyeliner. She looks like a monster honestly haha.

"Yah! Why are you laughing?!" She shouted making my senses get back into place.

"Coz' you look like a monster haha!" I exclaimed then dashed off to the bus stop, not waiting for Sujeong because she was chasing me.

We both rode the bus and I took Sujeong home first.

"Are you okay now?" I asked her.

"Uhm kinda." She said and you will see that she wasn't still okey with her downed expression. I let out a heavy sigh and my thought keeps running once again.

S I L E N C E

"Urm... Don't worry, I already have an answer for this crazy arranged marriage." I said to her, not bothering myself to look at her and forcing myself not to breakdown.

"W-what do you mean?" She asked so I turned my gaze at her.

"You will know soon." I assured to her with a big fake sweet smile.

"Kaja!" I said and leave the bus first.

I took a walk with her until we reached their gate. No one bothers to speak so the awkward silence surrounds the whole place.

"T-thanks Taehyung-ie, take care as you went home and don't forget to text me as you arrive." She reminded. I just nod and smile at her faintly before leaving.

---

Monday morning...

SUJEONG'S POV

It's been days since the day Taehyung showed up and now I was wondering and worrying because I'm still not seeing him even texting, he doesn't care to do it.

"What the hell did happened to that Taehyung?!" I whispered with annoyance when someone pulled me making me bumped his chest and the reason why he is hugging me right now.

"Yah! Pabo-ya?! Are you that dumb to waste your life?" He asked which made me dumbfounded at my place right now.

"M-mwo?" He asked without looking at me.

"Yah! Where the hell have you been?!" I shouted madly and slapped his arm.

"N-none of your business!" He said while waiting for the red light to appear.

I stayed silence because I was being stopped by his rude answer. What the hell is happening to this guy right now?! I sighed of frustration.

The red light appears so we both walk across the road. No one bothers to talk first until we entered the school building.