THIRTY THREE

*sigh*

"It's time to go back, but I never built myself when I get here. I still think of you. Why?" I whispered to myself while packing my things.

"Taehyung-a can you still stay?" My auntie said and gave her a small smile.

"Auntie my class will resume tomorrow so I need to go back." I answered then she went closer and hugged me tightly.

"Sorry auntie. But I will come back here soon." I said to myself remembering the plan I said to Sujeong.

(A/N: Check out on previous chapters)

"That's it, I can't force you." She whined then she laughs.

"What time are you leaving?" She asked once again while helping me on packing my things.

"At 10 auntie." I said then looked on the clock.

"It's already 8:30 am auntie." I said and finished my things.

"You went down after okay? Have your meal before leaving." My auntie reminds before stepping out of my room.

Reality will hit me once again when I go back. I want to grant Tae Hee auntie's suggestion but I need to study. I wish I will make it so I will make myself free and Sujeong free. I thought to myself, making me realized that my hope won't last.

"Just wait Ryu, soon you will be free now. You were able to be happy with the man you love." I said to myself without knowing that my tears were already falling.

"Taehyung-a go down now!" My auntie shouted so I dashed to the dining area and I saw my auntie staring at me.

"Why?" I asked to her.

"Did you cry?" She asked then I crumpled my face in confusion.

"What do you mean?" I asked while approaching the table.

"Hay! I know you went here because you are having a hard tine in Seoul." My auntie said then she wiped something on my cheek, making me realize that I cry while thinking about Sujeong.

"Sorry auntie." I said and held her hand.

"But thank you for letting me stay here in a while." I said then she finally smiled.

"It doesn't matter though, in fact your uncle was here already." She said while looking on the window.

"Why? Is it raining?" I suddenly asked and she laughs.

"This kid, no it's not raining but your uncle Rain is already here." She said then she ran to the door.

"Uncle!" I shouted when I approached them.

"Hey! You acted like my son." Uncle said jokingly.

"Why? Am I not allowed to be your son?" I pouted like a child then he smacked my arm.

"Don't act like that it's disgusting." He said making us laugh.

"Come on let's eat." My auntie said so we headed back to the dining area.

---

"Son!" My mom shouted when I stepped out on the train. She hugged me tightly and my father follows.

"We missed you." My mom added then she ruffled my hair.

"I'm hungry mom." I whined and she playfully slap my arm.

"You done nothing just to eat." She whined while rubbing my arm she slapped.

"Come on now, your grandfather is already waiting." I suddenly felt nervous when I heard the word grandfather. I looked at them and they just smiled encouraging me to not worry about that thing.

"Grandson you're back." My grandfather said when we entered the house. I looked at my parents and they speak to me through their eyes saying that I should approach and hug him.

"I'm happy that you are back grandson." I felt warm from my grandfather's hug and honestly saying, this was the warmest one and I feel that he really loves me as his grandson.

"Grandpa." My voice was shaking and my tears were about to fall. I sniffed to control my emotion and my grandson rubbed my back.

"You really missed me that much so you're being a cry baby right now?" My grandfather said making my tears back off and my emotions be enlightened.

"Why you? Do you missed me that much that's why you hug me this long?" We laughed on what I said then he tapped my head.

"But really? Why are you here?" I asked to him and the three of them look on each other.

"Is there anything that happened bad?" I asked guessing the thing that he would say to me.

"Nothing, I'm just here to check you." He said and the three of them laughed, the awkward one.

"Is it me or you are really hiding something." I said seriously and I was being surprised when my grandfather slam the table.

"Why did you leave this Christmas break?" He asked and I stayed quiet for a while. I'm slowly getting afraid of him now and my mouth wasn't helping me at all.

"Papa it's because he needs to--"

"I am not asking you!" My grandfather shouted that scares me.

"Papa..."

"I said I wasn't asking you!" He shouted once again.

"I-I just need some space." I said and the atmosphere became silent in a while.

"Space? Why?" He seriously asked.

"Because I was being hurt grandpa." I said with my voice cracking and my tears falling.

"I don't care! You made my reputation damage when you were not there don't you know?" He said smashing the realization to me that I should've not leave.

"But grandpa..."

"I don't need any excuses from you Kim Taehyung. From this day on wards you should hang out to Ryu Sujeong... everyday." I finally broke down on what he have been mandated. This wasn't my plan at all. I want to distant myself but what the hell is happening right now? IT'S DAMN OPPOSITE ON WHAT I SHOULD DO!

I left the dining room with a heavy heart. I want to be alone and I feel like I want to disappear right now. I want to die right now. I don;t want to feel hurt right now but what can I do if fate was not on my side? Should I follow? Why? To hurt myself more? I need to do these things even though it was against on the fate, even though it will hurt me so much... I just want to make Sujeong happy. WHY CAN'T I DO THAT?! I'm tired. I am really tired now. I want to be in peace right now.

"This thing may help me to be in peace right now." I whispered while holding a scissor.

"Please become happy now Ryu Sujeong and never forget that... I love you... so much." I lifted my hand and sliced the scissor edge on my wrist.

"I hope this would be the end." I cried for the last time I was conscious.

TBC...