Marinette Panics (Adrienette)

"OHNOOHNOOHNOOHNO..." Marinette repeated as she paced around the room. "TIKKI!"

Marinette begged.

"Marinette, you should never have had a diary in the first place!" Tikki scolded.

"I know...but I'm the kind of person who keeps a diary!" Marinette replied hastily.

"Well, I don't know what to do...it's really up to Chat on what he wants to do," Tikki said. "He can open it if he wants."

"Then lets hope he delays it."

***

Adrien lifted the page and Plagg tensed.

"Adrien? What are you doing here? You have a photoshoot!" Nathalie comes up in her tv.

"Gaah!" Adrien sprang back then sighed in relief. "Sorry Nathalie."

(#Iamreallyevil!)

"Well come out to the limo!" Nathalie scolded and the screen went black.

"Looks like you have to wait till tomorrow, black cat!" Plagg smirked.

Adrien groaned.

"Of all the bad luck!"

***

"Adrien, Adrien!" Marinette called racing up the hallway. 

"Marinette?" Adrien tensed. Did she find it suspicious?

"I-I w-wanted to talk to you..." Marinette started. "After yesterday I showed you my diary, right? For the project?"

"What? Oh yeah!" Adrien pretended to remember. "What happened? Was it stolen?"

Marinette blinked in surprise. "How'd you guess?"

"L-l-lucky guess?" Adrien said dryly. Of course, being a black cat he was nothing but UNlucky.

"Weelll...right after that ChatNoir ran in and stole my diary...AND key!" Marinette panicked. "I would tell Alya but she'd only pound me on meeting ChatNoir!"

"And you...want my help?" Adrien started. "That sneaky black cat!"

"I know!" Marinette sighed.

"Very, very sneaky!" Adrien tensed again.

"Umm...so will you help?" Marinette started.

"Me?"

"Yeah...y-you..." Marinette started. "A lot of people say that you're really close friends with ChatNoir!"

Adrien knew that in his satchel Plagg was saying 'Nice work genius'.

"M-me? Who am I? I mean, YES! I'm awesomely close friends with ChatNoir!" Adrien grinned cheesily.

"Great!" Marinette started. "Thanks! And...uh...see you in an hour or so!"

"Yeah...in...an...hour...or....so..." Adrien stuttered dumbly.

"Bye!"  Marinette ran off to catch up with Alya.

"Plagg..." Adrien started.