Ladybug Fights Gubydal (Confusing Chapter)

This following chapter is confusing, basically, Marinette and Gubydal are fighting to control over her body. Gubydal has won. Unfirtunately, if Marinette would have Gubydal inside of herself again. She has to win. I hope you understand this chappie. Sorry! 😓

~Crispie 🐼

...

Adrien....

Chat...Noir...

Whats...happened to me?

At a dark empty room. Am I...in my mind? This makes no sense! Gubydal is part of me now! NO! What's worse...she almost had control but Chat said he hated her as Marinette...

Marinette gets up knee by knee and looks up through the eyes of Gubydal.

"Where am I?" Marinette blinked.

A girl in a purple suit covered with black spots appeared.

"Hey honey!" Gubydal smirked.

"What happened?" Marinette asked rubbing her head. "Where's Chat? Last thing I saw was Tikki screaming and...an akuma flying to me..."

Marinette's eyes widened.

"NO!"

"Oh yes, I'm Gubydal, you're evil alter-ego, and guess what? Chat gave up on you!" Gubydal stabbed a finger at her.

"No! Chat would never do that! He would never give up on me!" Marinette starting crying.

Her heart felt heavy and her face was burning.

"Oh yes he did! Now I have Hawkmoth's brooch, his miraculous AND the Ladybug miraculous!" Gubydal cackled. "I'm UNSTOPPABLE!"

"If...If you have all you need...what do you need me for?" Marinette asked wiping a tear away from her eye.

"I want to finish you off." Gubydal grinned.

She swinged her yoyo beside her.

"You're not even Ladybug! How can you defeat me?" Gubydal taking a step back and steadying her fighting stance.

I'm not even transformed...I'm dead.

Antibug...

Antibug...

"You're Ladybug, even without the suit!" Tikki said.

Antibug...

Antibug...

Marinette grinned in confidence.

"I was wrong about Chat! I was wrong! Marinette is NOT who I truly am!" Marinette shouted with echoes bouncing back. Gubydal frowned.

"That makes no sense!" Gubydal replied. "NOW FIGHT!"

"I am Ladybug! With or without the suit!" Marinette said excited.

"ARRRRGH!" Gubydal ran toward Marinette angrily.

Marinette easily dodged under her two legs.

Gubydal turned away panting.

"You're good." Gubydal hissed.

"Thanks, I appreciate it." Marinette grinned.

She jumped on the wall behind her and struck her on her stomach. Marinette grabbed the yoyo.

Gubydal scrambled over her suit looking for her yoyo.

"Looking for this?" Marinette started swinging the yoyo.

"Give that back Ladybug!"

"No way Gubydal! Give me control over myself!"

"NEVER!"

Gubydal leaped and started punching her.

Marinette managed to dodge a few attacks but she got scratches.

"Hah!" Gubydal grinned.

Marinette grabbed her leg and swung her around to the wall.

It reminded her of the time after she kissed Chat...

"Gubydal!" Marinette screamed with her harsh tone. "Give it back!"

Gubydal slid down the cream coloured wall, her lip bleeding.

"N-never..."

Marinette scowled and reached for the earrings, ring and broach.

"Haha...Marinette..." Gubydal laughed. "You know...you have to break the miraculous...that's where the akuma is..."

Marinette gasped in shock.

She held the miraculouses in her hand.

"TELL ME HOW TO GET MY BODY BACK!" Marinette screamed. "GIVE IT TO ME!"

"What's the point?" Gubydal chuckled. "Chat hates you now...Paris is broken...everybody hates you now..."

Marinette felt the salty, hot tears streaming down her cheeks.

"SHUT UP!" Marinette screamed.

She grabbed her by the arms and flung her to another wall.

"Gubydal...I'm stronger than you think." Marinette said breathing hard.

"So I've noticed."

"TELL ME!" 

"Marinette...by defeating me...you have control...again..." Gubydal said weakly.

Gubydal disappeared and Marinette felt a shock and knew that Gubydal and Ladybug weren't separate anymore.

"I was fighting myself...I won...so that means...all of Gubydal's pain...I'll feel it now..." Marinette panted.

Marinette clutched her stomach and felt the pain of her kick at Gubydal.

Marinette felt her 'spirit' go back into her body. 

Ladybug had fought against Gubydal.

As Marinette.

And she won.