Lila Gets Her Way

"Class..." Ms Bustier began meekly and shakily. "Lila has something to say...and...I have proof..."

Marinette and Adrien's eyes grew wide in surprise.

Suddenly, Chloé's phone rang.

"Ms Bustier, can I please leave, Daddy wants me to meet someone!" Chloé called.

Mr Bourgioues' customers meant everything to him, so naturally, when a new, important customer arrived, Chloé was pleaded to come.

Ms Bustier nodded.

"Very well Chloé, you may go."

"Thank you Ms Bustier!" Chloé smiled and sprang out of her seat and raced out the door.

Lila was worried that Chloé seeing it was important but that didn't matter! She had Marinette right where she wanted!

"Ahem," Lila began. "Marinette is Ladybug."

There were shouts of protest and Marinette went red in the face.

Ms Bustier was about to fish out photographs before Marinette got on her feet and shut her eyes tight.

"Its true." she said softly. "I am Ladybug. If you want proof, see my ears, no earrings! I had earrings before too!"

The class were in shock and everyone exchanged astonished glances. But suddenly, the shouts of, 'That's Awesome!' and 'Cooool'! died and were replaced with, 'Idiot, I expected someone more interesting!' and 'Geez, I'm disappointed!'

 (Author's comment-'Can I kill them? 😄'

Adrien felt he had to backup his lady because he could tell this was what Lila wanted.

"That's enough!" he cried. "You guys are idiots! This girl risks her life to protect you everyday and this is how you treat her?"

 "You guys are idiots! This girl risks her life to protect you everyday and this is how you treat her?"

Everyone went white, astonished to see Adrien angry.

"She almost kills herself to save the city she loves and you all act as if you expect more from her? What DO you expect more from her? What do you want? You want her to be John Cena? Would that have been better? I don't understand you all!"

Marinette went red to see Adrien defending her. But smiled softly. 

Her kitty was always there for her.