The Death Of Paris

Watching Teen Titans funny moments. Sorry. Sorta having trouble writing serious. Wish me luck. Well, you can't cause your reading...well...nvm.

~Crispie 🐼

Adrien staggered with Alya helping him walk. He glanced around the city of Paris. It wasn't Paris anymore. No. The Eiffel Tower is broken, everyone is missing and it seemed like an empty wasteland.

"Hey, no use blaming yourself, Adrien." Alya replied.

"Where's Nino?" Adrien asked.

Alya looked away, knowing she didn't want to talk about it.

"Oh."

"Shut up. Keep your eyes on the task. Where to now?" Alya asked.

"Turn left, then turn right." Adrien said immediately.

In no time, they arrived at the humble home of Master Fu.

***

"The message has been sent, Hawkmoth." Gubydal said talking to Hawkmoth with the purple outline on her face. "I have my revenge."

"Nice work, Gubydal," Hawkmoth smirked. "The first thing I want is that ancient book on miraculouses."

Gubydal blinked.

"That book...The book Adrien had and Lila stole!" Gubydal thought suddenly.

"Yes. I want that book, Gubydal!" Hawkmoth hissed.

Gubydal looked away. She felt the flicker of Marinette. She had fufilled what she'd wanted, so why didn't she want to do this? What was stopping her?

"Start searching Gubydal!" Hawkmoth cried.

"I-I don't want...too..."

"Then I'll strip away you powers!" Hawkmoth retorted in annoyance.

"I don't care anymore Hawkmoth." Gubydal said.

She looked around through her, now, blue eyes that had changed back from the dull purple.

"No. No." Gubydal gasped. "I couldn't have done this...the-the..."

"You did. You agreed to my deal Marinette!" Hawkmoth cried. "Now go get that book! Then go face Chat Noir and kill him!"

"K-kill....him?" Gubydal asked confused. Suddenly black spots appeared on her suit and the purple turned to red. "I can't kill Chat. No. I can't kill-"

"You do as I say!" Hawkmoth flushed in anger.

He swung his baton around and Gubydal fell down in pain. She struggled to get up.

"Noo...Tikki...hold on..." Gubydal rasped.

"You know very well, don't you Marinette? That when you detransform, I can akumatize you again?" Hawkmoth smirked.

Gubydal thought fast.

"Think happy...think happy...happy...Adrien...Chat...Umbrella...Diary..." Gubydal mumbled. 

"You'll never get back to normal, Marinette. You can't break your miraculouses. If you do, then you cannot de-evilize the akuma because you can't transform." Hawkmoth said easily.

"NO! Marinette has to take over Gubydal!" Marinette (inside) thought.

"Gubydal. Take over." Hawkmoth whispered.

All Marinette could see was black after those words.

***

"Chat Noir? Who is this? I know this is not Ladybug." Master Fu said sternly as Alya and Adrien staggered inside.

"I know. In fact, everyone knows now." Alya replied.

She had changed ever since Gubydal hurt Adrien and made him bleed and suffer. She was cold and rational. She didn't even care about her Ladyblog anymore. And that's saying somthing.

"How come?"

"I told...them all." Adrien said looking down. "I told everyone who Ladybug was. We all know now."

"And how did they know you were ChatNoir?" Master Fu asked gently, understanding they needed help.

"Marinette...she...got akumatized." Alya replied looking away. "S-she's Gubydal now."

Master Fu nodded.

"You don't care?" Adrien asked harshly.

"Of course I do. But this is not the time for crying, ChatNoir. Hawkmoth will have Ladybug's miraculous soon, and-"

"Having a tea party without me?" Gubydal crushed the roof into debris and jumped into the room they were in.

"Adrien, look! Her eyes are so purple! More than ever!" Alya cried in shock.

Adrien's eyes widened. It was happening. Finally. After all those akumas.

Hawkmoth was winning.

***