Tired. (Adrienette)

Chat was speechless. Without thinking, he detransformed.

"Is she gonna be all right?" Adrien asked Plagg.

But Plagg didn't reply, he was too busy meeting Tikki.

"TIKKI! I haven't seen you in decades!" 

Tikki giggled. "Literally!" She turned to the sad blonde boy. "Poor Marinette..."

"What about you?" Plagg frowned. "Has the akuma affected you? You have a beastly purple aura!"

Adrien nodded wearily and and scooped Marinette into his arms. How could he have been such an idiot? He raced down to Marinette's room, ignoring the pictures of himself and raced down to inside the house.

"Marinette..." he whispered softly. "Wake up..."

"Nnngh..." came the reply. "A-A..."

"Don't say anything!" Adrien said fiercely. "You're hurt!" His head snapped up to Tikki. "What's your name?"

Tikki blinked and then laughed. "I'm Tikki! Adrien. Don't go to Master Fu's house."

Adrien stopped by the front hall. "Why not?"

"Rest. There is no hurry." Tikki said in a half stern half encouraging voice.

Adrien looked at Marinette who was breathing heavily.

"You're right."

He took Marinette and gently laid her down on the front room couch.

"Adrien. Marinette's not the only one who's tired." Tikki said weakly.

"Oh! Sorry! Would you like some cheese?" Adrien said immediately.

Tikki shook her head and smiled. "I like cookies., cheese is more of Plagg's thing."

Before Adrien could say anything, Tikki managed to fly to the kitchen and grabbed a cookie.

"Where..." Adrien started. "Where are her parents?"

Tikki frowned. "I don't know. They probably left thinking Marinette died."

Adrien's mouthed snapped open in shock.

"They can't do-"

"Adrien. Rest. Now." Plagg said sternly.

Adrien sighed and walked to a first aid kit and bandaged Marinette and his own wounds. With a sad smile at the sleeping girl, he nestled on the carpet next to her.

"Adrien..." Marinette rasped. "I'm sorry..."

"For what? I should be apologising!" Adrien replied meekly. 

Marinette managed to curl her lips into a smile.

Tikki managed to drag Plagg away from the room to give Marinette and Adrien some time to talk.

"Plagg! Come on!" Tikki scolded.

"No! I'll miss it! What if they kiss? TIKKI!"

Marinette managed to giggle at Adrien's funny kwami but it turned into a coughing fit.

"Marinette...you knew...didn't you?" Adrien said softly.

"Ever since we defeated StoneHeart." Marinette replied, her voice slowly clearing.

"You even wrote the letter."

Marinette nodded.

They couldn't speak anymore. 

Because all the excitement knocked them out cold.