One Last Time |Pt 2| (Ladynoir)

Me and Chat sprang to our feet.

"Lila NO!" We cried in unison.

"Oh yes!" she cackled. "Paris deserves to know and you messed with me! Adrien messed with me and Marinette ruined the moment!"

She grabbed Chat by his golden bell and smashed her lips against his. I stuck my tongue out.

"Adrien will be mine forever Marinette! And your punishment is that you're secret identity is just going to be identity!"

I sprung out my yoyo and Chat easily slipped out of her grip.

"Listen, Lila, please stop! This world doesn't revolve around you!" Chat cried. "Please!"

"Now that I have a miraculous, nothing can stop me! That includes you!" Volpina cackled again.

"Hup!" I cried and swung my yoyo around her and trapping her. I pull her then she vanished.

It was an illusion!

"This is such a headache..." I moaned. "And I wanted this to be special!"

"Lila stop! This is her last time to do this!" Chat called. "She risked her life for you!"

"Do I look like I care? No." Volpina said icily. "This necklace is the best!"

"I've made mistakes because I'm human." I called. "A superhero is NOT perfect! You've made some mistakes too Lila!" 

Volpina seemed a little taken aback but shrugged it off and played her flute.

"Catch me if you can!" she chanted.

I suddenly felt my body freeze and I felt weak.

"It hurts..." I groan. 

"It must be all the energy!" Chat panicked. "We have to stop her before we get to the TV studio!"

"Lets go!" I called. "One more fight! I can do this!"

We speed off to the TV studio.

"This time it's different!" I say seriously. "She's not an akuma, but we have to get that necklace!"

"With all those illusions, I don't think so! But we have to talk her out of it!" Chat nodded.

We burst into the studio and race to the elevator. I tap my foot impatiently.

"I bet we would be faster on the stairs!" I say annoyed.

"I suppose," Chat said knowingly. 

Finally with the ding of the elevator we burst through the door to see Volpina confronting Nadja Chamack and Alec.

"Get out of here!" I call.

Nadja and Alec nodded, their faces pale and white.

We enter the room to see Volpina.

"Lila please stop!" I plead. "Paris needs Superheroes, not villians!"

"Wrong!" she sang. "Its different you bug! Lets not reverse the roles here! You're the ones who create the akumas! Hawkmoth sends akumas to try get your miraculouses!"

My face goes white.

She was right.