Mommy...

Adrien...my child...

whatever you do...

hide my miraculous...

lead them away from it...

I love you Adrien.

"Daddy...where is Mom?" Adrien asked meekly.

"Be quiet!" his father snapped. "Go to your room and be silent!"

Adrien swallowed hard and toddled back to his room.

"Mommy..."

***

"We've searched everywhere! Where is that miraculous!" Volpina moaned.

"I don't know, but we need it...and we need someone to wear it and the bee miraculous too!" Pappilion added.

"You go ahead, me and Chat will go search over there!" Ladybug added immediately.

Ladybug immediately grabbed his hand and swung away.

"OOOh...Marinette's going leader on Adrien!" Volpina teased.

"We do not have time!" Turtle said. 

***

"What is it?" Ladybug asked simply, overlooking Paris on top of the Eiffel Tower.

"Huh?"

"Don't play dumb with me!" Ladybug snapped. "What's wrong?"

ChatNoir's cheesy grin turned into a frown.

"Nothing's wrong! Everything's perfect!" ChatNoir said suddenly.

"Nothing's 'perfect' when you don't turn the word into a pun!" Ladybug added stubbornly.

"I...can't talk to you about it..." Chat said. He looked like he was about to cry.

"Adrien, I'm your friend. I've worked with you, fighting crime and Hawkmoth for over months!" Ladybug said looking down. "Never knew you couldn't trust me."

"No!" Chat replied in shock. "I trust you its just...some secrets are better to be kept..."

"Secrets huh?" Ladybug turned to him. "I've had one of those. When revealed I don't think it came out the best outcome. But...it created beautiful things..."

ChatNoir stared at her in puzzlement. "What did it create?"

"Trust. I've never trusted you more ChatNoir. But you know what? " Ladybug looked into his bright green eyes. "I love you."

I love you Adrien.