Blazing Discussion (Plikki, Adrienette)

"NO!" Adrien screamed. "I'm NOT gonna lose you!"

"Adrien..." Ladybug said softly. "I'm sorry."

"NO!" He retorted angrily. "I'm not gonna lose you Marinette! I've lost my Mom! You cared for me so much!" 

A tear slid down his cheek.

Marinette saw his pleading face and looked away wearily.

What does she do?

"Marinette..." Nino said sadly.

"What? You're giving her sympathy!? Why!?" Alya cried out.

"Because, Alya, she was akumatized! She didn't know what she was doing! And you aren't any help either!" Nino snapped at her face.

"Fighting solves nothing!" Master Fu gained silence. "Enough! We must figure this out carefully!"

Ladybug swallowed hard. Her face burning.

"Marinette, bring out Tikki." Master Fu said.

"Tikki, spots off." Ladybug said easily.

Marinette brought an energetic Tikki.

"What's going on?" she asked smiling. "Master...Fu?"

She saw all the worried expressions on their faces.

"Aren't you happy? What's wrong? Hasn't the akuma left me?" Tikki asked, plead in her eyes.

Marinette shook her head.

Tikki sighed.

"Marinette, take off your earrings," Tikki smiled at her.

"What! No...I-" Marinette cried. "I won't!"

"You must! Master Fu, then throw me away," Tikki said.

"Throw the Ladybug Miraculous...away?"

Tikki nodded.

Master Fu sighed. "Very well."

"VERY WELL!? WHAT DO YOU MEAN VERY WELL!?" Marinette snapped. "WHAT ABOUT TIKKI!?"

"Marinette, Hawkmoth, our threat is gone." Master Fu said. "Paris no longer needs its protectors."

Marinette felt her heart stop. She had forgotten. She unclenched her fists to reveal the moth miraculous.

"The broach..." Marinette stammered. "I can't loose Tikki!"

"Marinette, don't let the akuma get to you again!" Adrien put in cautiously.

"It won't." Marinette said icily. She stared at her kwami. "Tikki...I feel horrible."

"Its okay Marinette, I knew this day would come!" Tikki said smiling.

Marinette felt the tears starting. Plagg rushed to Tikki and gave her a big bear hug. Eventually, they broke away and Tikki went onto Marinette's hands.

"I don't want you to get destroyed! Why you! Why not me!?" Marinette yelled at her.

"Because...they need you Marinette..." Tikki said.

Marinette slowly looked up at Adrien's face, it was covered with scars and bandages. She looked at the limping Nino and then at Alya and Master Fu.

"They...need me..." Marinette managed to utter. "But I need...you..."

"Marinette, it's time to let go." Tikki said softly.

And that's what they did.